Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Best thing that happened to you...
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:37 am
What is the best thing that happened to you because of Covid?

Mine is not having the mikva lady check me for a few months already Twisted Evil

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:39 am
My husband can now work from home full time forevermore. His office realized they don’t really need people on site all the time.

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:45 am
Spent so much time with my toddler and see a big difference. He was previously approved for PT and I don’t think he’ll need it anymore because we’ve been doing so much work on our own.

thriver

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:53 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Spent so much time with my toddler and see a big difference. He was previously approved for PT and I don’t think he’ll need it anymore because we’ve been doing so much work on our own.

Yay! Supermom! ❤️

amother
Tangerine

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:54 am
Toilet trained my 3yo!
Discovered awesome cleaning hacks!
Finally had an excuse to not visit my abusive parents!

Zehava

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:58 am
Spent two months just being with my family and we all learned so much about each other. My children had two months without the pressure of school. I got to spend lots of time in nature watching it begin to bloom.

max

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 9:58 am
Learned how to give myself a terrific manicure and pedicure an amazing amount of money saved for the course of a year will be able to afford a new wig now also learned my husband and I can work well as a team and clean the apartment better than the cleaning lady more money saved!!!

-Sunnygirl

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 10:08 am
I always knew how cute my toddler was but this really showed me his cute personality! At first I was wondering how we will spend an entire day together EVERY single day alone but now I was able to send him to a small backyard day camp and I couldn't stop crying that I left him... Missing him tons.
also learnt how well I can clean my bathroom, saved $ on cleaning help for a while.

amother
Lime

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 10:10 am
-Sunnygirl wrote:
I always knew how cute my toddler was but this really showed me his cute personality! At first I was wondering how we will spend an entire day together EVERY single day alone but now I was able to send him to a small backyard day camp and I couldn't stop crying that I left him... Missing him tons.
also learnt how well I can clean my bathroom, saved $ on cleaning help for a while.

Me too. Felt like I left my heart behind when I dropped him off. It’s good for him to socialize but I miss him!

amother
Teal

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 10:12 am
My toddler got to bond with her grandparents and they taught her to speak(before you all panic, we had moved in with them and got stuck quarantining there)

amother
Seagreen

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 10:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
What is the best thing that happened to you because of Covid?

Mine is not having the mikva lady check me for a few months already Twisted Evil

Honestly, I like when they check. I had shailos with my nails last month after the mikva which stressed me out. If I had them checked I would have felt more reassured, or she would have caught problems.

Beingreal

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 10:20 am
I toilet trained my 3 year old. I bonded more with my hisband and discovered how eye opening sunrise can be without rushing to work.

-Sunnygirl

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 10:22 am
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
Me too. Felt like I left my heart behind when I dropped him off. It’s good for him to socialize but I miss him!

I know. thats why I felt the need to send him. so that he could interact with other kids, make friends, etc.

amother
Floralwhite

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 10:22 am
I'm trying hard to come up with something.
My toddler who stays home with me had full time company, does that count?

jerusalem90

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 11:02 am
I have a toddler in gan (daycare) and we were getting colds all the time. Since March we've only had two colds.

amother
Copper

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 11:02 am
The PPP!

FranticFrummie

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 11:05 am
I learned that I have amazing neighbors.

I can't wait to meet them IRL!

amother
Ginger

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 11:05 am
Best thing for me was/is being an essential worker. I couldn’t stay home! Thank gd I have to go in! Second best (very close second) is the city’s regional enrichment program for kids of essential workers that has provided ‘school’, socialization, physical activity for my 5 year old, for free. This has been amazing for her and our family.

amother
Pearl

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 11:06 am
We bh weren't effected financially. Plus we had an additional income (no, not the stimulus check). We can finally pay tuition and rent ON TIME! BH. Really thank Hashem every day for that

My cousin was told to go unemployment so she applied for SNAP benefit. After 2 weeks her boss told her that he'll start paying once again. She was nice and called up the office to discontinue her benefits. The rep told her, you're in the system already, you'll be getting benefits for the next year.

amother
Blush

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 11:14 am
jerusalem90 wrote:
I have a toddler in gan (daycare) and we were getting colds all the time. Since March we've only had two colds.

Oh yeah! Us too!
Except it was zero colds. And guess what? Kids are now in day camp, boom, we all have a cold.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics