Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
So disturbed by the news lately
1  2  Next

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 3:44 pm
I'm seeing in the news lately so many clips of white (mostly) women being so openly racist to innocent black people and creating scenes in public. This is so disturbing! What's going on lately?? Why have people stooped so low? This is really bothering me. Can this be a direct cause of what's been going on?

monkeymamma

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:01 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I'm seeing in the news lately so many clips of white (mostly) women being so openly racist to innocent black people and creating scenes in public. This is so disturbing! What's going on lately?? Why have people stooped so low? This is really bothering me. Can this be a direct cause of what's been going on?

Interesting that the videos usually start where they are reacting already to whatever happened so there is no telling if they are really racist or if they were just defending themselves from an aggressor. This is why white people should always wear body cameras just like the cops so that the full confrontation is on camera and no one can lie about what really happened.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:08 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
Interesting that the videos usually start where they are reacting already to whatever happened so there is no telling if they are really racist or if they were just defending themselves from an aggressor. This is why white people should always wear body cameras just like the cops so that the full confrontation is on camera and no one can lie about what really happened.

Even if something did happen before, the language the white people are using is absolutely not ok. Anyone using racist language is really racist.
I saw a clip of a white women standing on the sidewalk and a black teen was riding his bike. The women saw him coming and refused to move out of the way causing the teen to make a short stop to avoid hitting her. She proceeded to yell and curse him out screaming racist language at the poor kid and cursing his mother for raising such a child. She's an adult, he's a kid. What did this poor kid do? I felt so bad. Thankfully there were alot of people around defending this kid. Many of the clips are in this nature, it is so not ok.
I've also seen a white women drawing a gun at a black women because she decided she feels "threatened" by her. When she's asked by bystanders why she feels threatened, she blatantly replied "because she's black". This is absolutely crazy.

Last edited by Blessing1 on Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:15 pm; edited 2 times in total

giselle

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:11 pm
Unfortunately there are very hateful people out there. Of all colors. Yes it is very disturbing when people behave in a hateful manner.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:11 pm
giselle wrote:
Unfortunately there are very hateful people out there. Of all colors. Yes it is very disturbing when people behave in a hateful manner.

I'm actually afraid of these people....

giselle

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:12 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I'm actually afraid of these people....

I’d be too.. I’m sure they hate jews just as much.

monkeymamma

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:17 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
Even if something did happen before, the language the white people are using is absolutely not ok. Anyone using racist language is really racist.
I saw a clip of a white women standing on the sidewalk and a black teen was riding his bike. The women saw him coming and refused to move out of the way causing the teen to make a short stop to avoid hitting her. She proceeded to yell and curse him out screaming racist language at the poor kid and cursing his mother for raising such a child. She's and adult, he's a kid. What did this poor kid do? I felt so bad. Thankfully there were alot of people around defending this kid. Many of the clips are in this nature, it is so not ok.
I've also seen a white women drawing a gun at a black women because she decided she feels "threatened" by her. When she's asked by bystanders why she feels threatened, she blatantly replied "because she's black". This is absolutely crazy.

Oh wow, you saw the whole video and not just the part where the "white" woman was screaming and reacting to what happened? Impressive. I would love to see it as well.
And not all adults act like grown ups but you can find such people everywhere regardless of skin color, race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, etc. Its just seems to be the trend right now to antagonize a white person and then record his/her reaction. These white women have even been assigned a new name called "karen". All of it is racist but racism against white people has become the norm so the only way for them to protect themselves is to wear the body cameras and avoid black people altogether (but that would be "racist" as well, wouldnt it?).

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:28 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
Oh wow, you saw the whole video and not just the part where the "white" woman was screaming and reacting to what happened? Impressive. I would love to see it as well.
And not all adults act like grown ups but you can find such people everywhere regardless of skin color, race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, etc. Its just seems to be the trend right now to antagonize a white person and then record his/her reaction. These white women have even been assigned a new name called "karen". All of it is racist but racism against white people has become the norm so the only way for them to protect themselves is to wear the body cameras and avoid black people altogether (but that would be "racist" as well, wouldnt it?).

There's being a "karen" and there's being racist. Not all Karen's are racist. There's no excuse for such awful language. A Karen is more like someone complaining and yelling about every little thing. Like I was strapping my baby into the carseat and a women wanted to pull into the adjacent spot even if there was another spot next to it. She saw me strapping my baby. She started screaming at me "can you close your car door? Can't you see I'm trying to get in the spot??" That's a Karen.

RuralIma

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:35 pm
Blessing1 wrote:

It's not so much that it's suddenly happening more, it's that now people are recording and sharing it so it appears to be a sudden uptick but stuff like this has been going on forever.

MiracleMama

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:37 pm
Do yourself a favor. Stop watching the news.

monkeymamma

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:37 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
There's being a "karen" and there's being racist. Not all Karen's are racist. There's no excuse for such awful language. A Karen is more like someone complaining and yelling about every little thing. Like I was strapping my baby into the carseat and a women wanted to pull into the adjacent spot even if there was another spot next to it. She saw me strapping my baby. She started screaming at me "can you close your car door? Can't you see I'm trying to get in the spot??" That's a Karen.

Language is free speech so if BLM or BDS can be anti-semitic and make hate speeches against Jews then white people have the same rights against black people.
And if "Karen" is only someone who complains then can a black or Latina woman be "Karen" as well or is it only reserved for white women? And if its only for white women then how is it not racist?

RuralIma

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:44 pm
monkeymamma wrote:
Language is free speech so if BLM or BDS can be anti-semitic and make hate speeches against Jews then white people have the same rights against black people.
And if "Karen" is only someone who complains then can a black or Latina woman be "Karen" as well or is it only reserved for white women? And if its only for white women then how is it not racist?

Anyone is free to be racist, that doesn't make it right.
A "Karen" can be someone of any race and is not a racial term.

mamma2b

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:48 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I saw a clip of a white women standing on the sidewalk and a black teen was riding his bike. The women saw him coming and refused to move out of the way causing the teen to make a short stop to avoid hitting her. She proceeded to yell and curse him out screaming racist language at the poor kid and cursing his mother for raising such a child. She's an adult, he's a kid. What did this poor kid do? I felt so bad. Thankfully there were alot of people around defending this kid. Many of the clips are in this nature, it is so not ok.

Oh really? Last time a black woman got upset at my child she called him a spoiled *ss Jewish kid.

I see it going both ways.
I’m not condemning either. But you get what you give.

Two wrongs do not make it right. But if you point fingers, there’s always one pointing one right back at you.

Last edited by mamma2b on Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

shoshanim999

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:52 pm
Blessing1 wrote:

The goal of of liberals and the left wing media is to keep race front and center during the election. The goal is to continue telling black people that they are victims in an effort to get them to vote for change.

It is impossible for a white and black person to have a fight today without racism being the reason for it. I'm assuming in your OP you referenced in incident where a white woman was backing out of a spot and a black woman was banging on her car and the white woman got out and pointed a gun. We all agree it happened. Was it racially motivated? There must be dozens of incidents between whites and blacks every day. Are they necessarily racially motivated? How do you know?

chestnut

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:55 pm
OP, that story with a white woman pointing a gun at a black one, did you see the video and read what happened? It's absolutely not so black and white (pin not intended).
This is the problem with many of the stories - recordingss start when something outrageous looking starts happening.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:56 pm
shoshanim999 wrote:
The goal of of liberals and the left wing media is to keep race front and center during the election. The goal is to continue telling black people that they are victims in an effort to get them to vote for change.

It is impossible for a white and black person to have a fight today without racism being the reason for it. I'm assuming in your OP you referenced in incident where a white woman was backing out of a spot and a black woman was banging on her car and the white woman got out and pointed a gun. We all agree it happened. Was it racially motivated? There must be dozens of incidents between whites and blacks every day. Are they necessarily racially motivated? How do you know?

I'm not referring to that incident, I didn't see that clip.
I'm not talking about incidents per se, I'm talking about awful racist derogatory language being used.

Last edited by Blessing1 on Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 4:56 pm
MiracleMama wrote:
Do yourself a favor. Stop watching the news.

I really should, it's causing me extra aggravation.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 5:00 pm
chestnut wrote:
OP, that story with a white woman pointing a gun at a black one, did you see the video and read what happened? It's absolutely not so black and white (pin not intended).
This is the problem with many of the stories - recordingss start when something outrageous looking starts happening.

I'm sure nothing is black and white. I'm more bothered by the fact that the white women said she feels threatened and when she was asked why she feels threatened she said "because she's black". This is wrong.
And what about the story the some black people were shopping at Walmart and a white employee started yelling at them that they're gonna steal and they're using drug money to shop? What's the excuse to that?

chestnut

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 5:02 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I'm not referring to that incident, I didn't see that clip.
I'm not talking about incidents per se, I'm talking about awful racist derogatory language being used.

Where did you see that white woman used any derogatory racist language? You really should see the video cause you hear say just the opposite

shoshanim999

Post Fri, Jul 03 2020, 5:13 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I'm sure nothing is black and white. I'm more bothered by the fact that the white women said she feels threatened and when she was asked why she feels threatened she said "because she's black". This is wrong.
And what about the story the some black people were shopping at Walmart and a white employee started yelling at them that they're gonna steal and they're using drug money to shop? What's the excuse to that?

There has always been racism and there always will be racism. There's also racist black people and there always will be.

Several years ago when Obama was president do you think stories like you're describing were deemed worthy of making the news? Of course not. If Biden wins the presidency these stories will go away. Not because they won't happen anymore but rather because the media will flip the script from their current agenda which is to describe and put forth a narrative of complete racial chaos, to one of harmony and healing. So if Biden wins and blacks and whites are having a gun fight, CNN will talk about a heat wave in Texas. Please realize that racism is the absolute go to and can't lose pivot that Democrats resort to in an effort to get support.

Look at what's happening with their police killing unarmed black people story. It's worth pointing out that 2019 had the LOWEST TOTAL OF UNARMED BLACK PEOPLE KILLED BY POLICE IN HISTORY. This is amazing and demonstrates clear progress. Is this the story on CNN? Of course not. Instead they focus on the few tragic incidents that inevitably happen and present it as a worsening crisis even though it's the opposite.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics