Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Annoying clothing
1  2  3  Next

PeanutMama

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 10:51 pm
What are some things about clothing that really annoys you??

Mine is especially this: purchasing a skirt or nightgown and having to hem it because it’s sooooooooo longgggggggg

RuralIma

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 10:58 pm
Finding something to fit my waist and my hips/butt without making that area look even more massive LOL
Button down shirts that are actually made for a woman's body. Why doesn't that exist yet????

silverlining3

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 11:05 pm
Skirts that fit on my hips but is loser on my waist. I don't have a skinny waist but my hips are pretty much bigger. Sometimes I need to up a size for that. #Ihatebuyingskirts

Buying clothing after a baby.. I think it's about time they come out with a line where clothing actually fit nursing moms with big breasts and not such big stomachs-waist. 😬

Stars

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 11:34 pm
Wearing tights!!! Tights is the most annoying piece of clothing that exists.

amother
Linen

Post Tue, Jul 07 2020, 11:36 pm
RuralIma wrote:
Finding something to fit my waist and my hips/butt without making that area look even more massive LOL
Button down shirts that are actually made for a woman's body. Why doesn't that exist yet????

I used to wear brooks brothers button down shirts. They were definitely made for women's bodies but I remember a certain handy girl in my grade who would sew an additional dart on each side to make them even better.

amother
Jetblack

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 12:30 am
Mask

Einikel

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 12:34 am
Bras

tigerwife

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 12:37 am
Hashem_n_Farfel wrote:
What are some things about clothing that really annoys you??

Mine is especially this: purchasing a skirt or nightgown and having to hem it because it’s sooooooooo longgggggggg

Lol. And I have trouble finding knee length skirts that actually cover my knees. Maxis for the win!

amother
Brunette

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 12:43 am
Girdle 🙈

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 12:48 am
Too-tight waistbands drive me BANANAS! Whether it was just my skirt, tights, or underwear, now ALL of them feel too tight!

And that super-annoying crotch hole that tights tend to develop, which is a form of hidden torture.

And I loathe, loathe, loathe picking out a bunch of clothes online, finally biting the bullet and ordering them... to find out that NONE OF THEM FIT ME OR LOOK GOOD ON ME.

Or when a beloved shirt develops holes or frays or gets stained, and I know I'll never be able to get another. Crying

Hmm, maybe there should be a thread about what's NOT annoying about clothes? I don't know what I'd have to post there!

Rappel

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 12:51 am
Shirts that are too small in the chest/shoulder area. I'm a fairly average American build, but you'd think I was the Hulk in the changing rooms of most DL stores. I'm always afraid to try on a dress, lest I tear right through it!

amother
Pumpkin

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 1:48 am
Pantyhose Pantyhose pantyhose!!

Itchy- stick to your thighs- pantyhose.

Cut into your waist pantyhose

Either too tight and impossible to pull up Pantyhose

Or too saggy and always falling down pantyhose

always popping a hole or a run pantyhose

takes forever to go to the bathroom pantyhose

Did I say Pantyhose?

salt

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 1:58 am
I NEVER wear tights, neither winter nor summer. I wear knee-high stockings, and long skirts.
Much better!

Frumwithallergies

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 1:59 am
Clothes that are too short in the arms (especially blazers) and skirts that are too short (but normal for everyone else). I'm taaaaaallll.
Not quite clothes, but being able to find cute looking shoes to fit my narrow, long feet.

PeanutMama

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 2:18 am
Oh man!!!

I especially hate buying skirts bc I have a curvy waist and it just looks wrong lol.
And the skirts with the elastic wide band make my butt look huge!!!
I wish I had friends who can go shopping with me so they can tell me what they think lol but🙈

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 3:13 am
Finding skirts and dresses that are JUST under the knee. Also finding clothing that I'm in between sizes in.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 3:57 am
salt wrote:
I NEVER wear tights, neither winter nor summer. I wear knee-high stockings, and long skirts.
Much better!

Same. For the past 30 years. I do own one pair of tights, which I sometimes wear if my skirt is a bit shorter and I will be sitting down.

WhatFor

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 4:13 am
Here to agree with the button down shirt gripe! Why can't shirts be made to button over larger chests? I think women's shirt sizes should be made to account for chest sizes and not just assume the S/M/L or even the specific size is going to cover it. Women with chests proportionally larger to the rest of their body don't need tent shirts - just some extra space in the chest area please!

Main other gripe is clothing that attracts static. I hate that!!

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 4:27 am
WhatFor wrote:
Here to agree with the button down shirt gripe! Why can't shirts be made to button over larger chests? I think women's shirt sizes should be made to account for chest sizes and not just assume the S/M/L or even the specific size is going to cover it. Women with chests proportionally larger to the rest of their body don't need tent shirts - just some extra space in the chest area please!

Main other gripe is clothing that attracts static. I hate that!!

It's quite funny that it's the basic BY uniform. It's rather untzniyus on so many people.

WhatFor

Post Wed, Jul 08 2020, 5:31 am
LovesHashem wrote:
It's quite funny that it's the basic BY uniform. It's rather untzniyus on so many people.

So true. How many times have I caught a button that popped open. I once didn't realize until noon... How long was it like that? Surprised Can't Believe It TMI Sad
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics