Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Lake George

momofcuties1

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 2:45 pm
what are some fun stuff to do in lake george besides boating

Mollie

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 3:07 pm
Not much..

chaya678

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 6:16 pm
Horse and buggy ride. Cool museum. Areas to make a bbq. Walk by water and watch sunset. Besides for boat ride there are paddle boats. A short drive away there is a place with a really nice hike and views. There’s arcades.

momofcuties1

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 6:39 pm
chaya678 wrote:
Horse and buggy ride. Cool museum. Areas to make a bbq. Walk by water and watch sunset. Besides for boat ride there are paddle boats. A short drive away there is a place with a really nice hike and views. There’s arcades.

What cool museums do they have

momofcuties1

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 6:40 pm
chaya678 wrote:

What cool museums do they have

chaya678

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 7:36 pm
I believe it was fort Ticonderoga... it was outdoors and they showed how they shot canons. There is also biking nearby. I went with my husband after I got married and found plenty of activities. Was a really fun vacation.

momofcuties1

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 7:40 pm
chaya678 wrote:
I believe it was fort Ticonderoga... it was outdoors and they showed how they shot canons. There is also biking nearby. I went with my husband after I got married and found plenty of activities. Was a really fun vacation.

Thanks anymore ideas

frumPA

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 7:49 pm
We did Tubbh Tubes that was fun, great escape amusement park, ausable chasm, ferry with car to Burlington Vermont. We had a great time.

chaya678

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 7:52 pm
It actually may have been The Fort William Henry Museum & Restoration. I don’t remember we went to both.
I think those were all the things I did on the vacation. We also stayed in a nice hotel with a jacuzzi in our room. There is a beach as well.

doctorima

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 10:50 pm
There's an amazing ropes course in the area. We also did Howes Caverns, Albany, and Ausable Chasam in the area as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics