Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo vs uppababy
Previous  1  2

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 8:53 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
How did you decide fox is best? Nver heard of cybex priam, will look into it tysm

Overall it seems to be the better stroller. (Fox vs cameleon)

MiriFr

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 9:07 pm
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
How did you decide fox is best? Nver heard of cybex priam, will look into it tysm

The cybex is so so good omgomg. I looked into every stroller and tested them all out, and I fell in love with it! I have it almost 4 years, and it’s in mint condition. And I totally abuse it.
The push is amazing. So smooth and no wobbles. Literally I can push it with a finger, so effort and no shoulder power. It’s very sleek and narrow, so it was perfect shopping in the narrow makolet aisles when I lived in Israel. Also, speaking of Israel, I walked everywhere- uphill, downhill- and it wheeled like a dream. Super sturdy wheels, but really cool because they look pretty and not like tires. Giant basket perfect for shopping. Flip-flop friendly break. Folds up with one hand into one piece, so really easy in and out of cars. And the seat is a tabletop height, so my babies could join me at my meals!

amother
Blush

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 9:13 pm
MiriFr wrote:
The cybex is so so good omgomg. I looked into every stroller and tested them all out, and I fell in love with it! I have it almost 4 years, and it’s in mint condition. And I totally abuse it.
The push is amazing. So smooth and no wobbles. Literally I can push it with a finger, so effort and no shoulder power. It’s very sleek and narrow, so it was perfect shopping in the narrow makolet aisles when I lived in Israel. Also, speaking of Israel, I walked everywhere- uphill, downhill- and it wheeled like a dream. Super sturdy wheels, but really cool because they look pretty and not like tires. Giant basket perfect for shopping. Flip-flop friendly break. Folds up with one hand into one piece, so really easy in and out of cars. And the seat is a tabletop height, so my babies could join me at my meals!

Isn’t it heavy though?

sigree

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 9:38 pm
MiriFr wrote:

Did it bother you that the cybex doesn't have a bassinet technically? The "carry cot" is not overnight approved - though I'm not really sure what that means.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:58 pm
sigree wrote:
Did it bother you that the cybex doesn't have a bassinet technically? The "carry cot" is not overnight approved - though I'm not really sure what that means.

I just spoke to a salesperson in the store about that. I guess you can research it more, but it doesn’t really seem to make sense that it would be safe for a baby to nap in it but not sleep overnight. If I end up getting it, I think I’ll feel comfortable having the baby sleep in it. I think the ones that are approved for sleeping offer a stand, so maybe that’s part of it.

amother
Apricot

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:59 pm
amother [ Blush ] wrote:
Isn’t it heavy though?

I’d get it in addition to a lighter travel stroller.

amother
Denim

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 11:37 pm
amother [ Floralwhite ] wrote:
I don’t have experience with either, but I’ve been doing a lot of stroller research recently, and this baby supply company’s videos are so helpful. It’s a Jewish-owned business in Massachusetts.

Here is their video comparing the two strollers:

https://youtu.be/TtV_wsHSKW4

Eli Gurock is Jewish??? I had no clue. I LOVE his reviews!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics