Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Dexter Park or Pearl River

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 9:50 pm
Do you live in one of these neighborhoods? What type of crowd is it? Which schools do you send your kids to? I am hearing it's a mix but still want to know what the mix is...

lovebeingamama5

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 9:53 pm
Pearl River is neighboring dexter park. Which street? Which part of pearl river are you looking into?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 12 2020, 10:00 pm
Not sure exactly but trying to get what type it is before I start looking properly

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 9:53 pm
Specific streets Ross, Brookview, Balmoral, lillian, lommond, what type live there?

amother
Buttercup

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 1:14 am
Certain streets of pearl river are walking distance to certain streets that are to the south of dexter park. But Dexter park is a much nicer, and more frum area than pearl river.

amother
NeonOrange

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 7:21 am
I live in DP on one of those streets.
Really mix. Most are yeshivish or chasidish. The kollel is not far, both the main litvishe shul- KDP, and the main chasidishe kollel/shul- Ohel Moshe are building new buildings close by. There are kids on those streets in YSV, BY, bais Rochel, bais/bas mikroh, degel, Chofetz Chaim, cheder...

amother
Chambray

Post Tue, Sep 12 2023, 8:32 am
I Live in DP and would agree with above poster. It is definitely a mx. But a very fine, simple crowd with a sense of community.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating