Home

Real reason for crime spike in NYC according to AOC

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

monkeymamma

Post  Sun, Jul 12 2020, 10:47 pm
According to AOC, the real reason for crime spike in NYC is because people are hungry and are stealing food to eat. That is despite the fact that NYC is giving away free food on a daily basis to everyone regardless of age and there are tons of food pantries giving away free food as well.
Prior to this, she has said that people should boycott Goya because the owner supports Trump. There has been a go fund me set up so that Goya products can be bought and donated to food pantries. That may be a good solution to the hunger problem AOC claims NYC has and will help bring down the crime rate as well. What do you think?

https://www.nydailynews.com/ne.....wx-sk

https://www.gofundme.com/f/buy.....low-1

Eishes Chaim

Post  Sun, Jul 12 2020, 10:53 pm
This is ridiculous. Crime rate of shoplifting bread isnt up, shootings and looting are...

geshmak

Post  Mon, Jul 13 2020, 2:38 am
Is that why they looted Gucci stores, for bread???
Nice try for AOC, but she's a fool once again.

DrMom

Post  Mon, Jul 13 2020, 3:03 am
Well if that's the real reason, it's only going to get worse thanks to her woke policies.

Goya Foods, which she is encouraging people to boycott, was one of the first companies to donate food to NYC food pantries at the start of the pandemic.

https://www.goya.com/en/our-co.....tions

fleetwood

Post  Mon, Jul 13 2020, 10:25 am
It's funny when people keep bringing AOC up,and giving her more publicity. I don't know of anyone on this site who is even in her district,or that voted for her. Using her views as an attack on liberals just doesn't work. I think it's disingenuous to keep bringing her name up ...

leah233

Post  Mon, Jul 13 2020, 10:56 am
fleetwood wrote:
It's funny when people keep bringing AOC up,and giving her more publicity. I don't know of anyone on this site who is even in her district,or that voted for her. Using her views as an attack on liberals just doesn't work. I think it's disingenuous to keep bringing her name up ...

As the Democratic National Committee chair, Tom Perez, (correctly if I may add) put it

"She is the future of the our party"

Therefore people pay attention to her. To see where the winds are blowing in the DNC.

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Jul 13 2020, 3:32 pm
Eishes Chaim wrote:
This is ridiculous. Crime rate of shoplifting bread isnt up, shootings and looting are...

Yes but how could she possibly tell the truth and put the blame on her equally stupid and dishonest fellow liberal democrat, Diblasio, who won’t Even acknowledge his bail reform and defunding and disrespecting the police are the main reasons?

IMHopinion

Post  Mon, Jul 13 2020, 4:18 pm
As long as we support liberalism, this will be the reality of America.
She’s only gaining publicity and influencing our people because of liberals who support such crazy lunatics

monkeymamma

Post  Mon, Jul 13 2020, 5:34 pm
Cuomo responded to AOC-- https://www.nydailynews.com/ne.....s4fIc

Cheiny

Post  Mon, Jul 13 2020, 5:36 pm
leah233 wrote:
As the Democratic National Committee chair, Tom Perez, (correctly if I may add) put it

"She is the future of the our party"

Therefore people pay attention to her. To see where the winds are blowing in the DNC.

Unreal that a brainless twit like her is actually a member of Congress, much less someone people actually listen to !
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h