Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more
Recommendation for a diaper bag for twins

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 9:43 am
Hi
Any suggestions for a good diaper bag for twins please? Any links would be appreciated. Thanks!

essie14

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 9:49 am
I never heard of twins needing a specific diaper bag. just put double the amount of diapers in your bag.

amother
Aqua

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 9:50 am
Jujube is the best brand ever. Lifetime guaranteed. I got a brand new bag because my 4 year old zipper broke. I think this is their largest bag but check out their other selections too (BFF is what I have; it was very very roomy for my singleton)

https://jujube.com/collections.....isper

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 9:53 am
You probably wont be going out much for long periods of time so likely wont need a huge bag. Try skip hop for nice bags

daagahminayin

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 9:59 am
If you’re more of a backpack kind of girl, you’ll love this - I do! It’s great as a diaper bag, very roomy and well-organized pockets. I use it as a regular bag, too. Anon, in case someone recognizes me from my diaper ba- ah what the heck, I’ll take the risk.

ECOSUSI Diaper Backpack Fully-opened Baby Diaper Bag Travel Nappy Bag with Changing Pad, Insulated, Pink https://www.amazon.com/dp/B018.....JG04E

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:03 am
essie14 wrote:
I never heard of twins needing a specific diaper bag. just put double the amount of diapers in your bag.

Well it's more then just double the diapers. Its double the bottles and formula. Double the change of clothes. So basically you just need a bigger bag then you normally do with a single.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:04 am
Thanks for the suggestions...I'll look into them.

cnc

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:04 am
IIRC SkipHop makes a diaper bag that’s for twins .

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:05 am
I've been very happy with this one:
https://www.amazon.com/Skip-Ho.....?th=1

It's huge inside and attaches to a double stroller really conveniently

amother
Slategray

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:06 am
essie14 wrote:

Need to be able to fit double the amount Wink
Also 2 spare changes of clothes, two sippy cups when they get a bit older etc. I never found a diaper bag that I like, ( not that I tried too hard... I just throw what I need into a plastic shopping bag)

amother
Mustard

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:06 am
I had a very pretty one from Lacoste. Don't have a link as I got it at the outlets for about $100-$150.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:24 am
I was also going to suggest the Skip Hop Duo double diaper bag. I don't have twins but got it when I had 3 kids 3 and under. Now I use it for travel and not as a diaper bag but it really served me well. Lots of pockets and space.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Twins, Triplets, and more