Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health
Pediatrician in Boro Park

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:06 pm
I’m looking for a great pediatrician that’s a good diagnostician, easy to talk to, and preferably easy to get appt. Also a plus would be if there is a great female and male dr in same practice.

Anyone?

sweetdimples

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:29 pm
dr stein and kaplowitz

mommy100

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:32 pm
Stein joined the diamond group

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 2:41 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I’m looking for a great pediatrician that’s a good diagnostician, easy to talk to, and preferably easy to get appt. Also a plus would be if there is a great female and male dr in same practice.

Anyone?

You're asking for too much.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 3:06 pm
I was recommended the Diamond group or Dr. Abberbock. Can anyone tell me about them?

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:16 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I was recommended the Diamond group or Dr. Abberbock. Can anyone tell me about them?

I'm using Dr. Diamonds grp for many yrs I wish I can switch to Dr. Abberbock I can't for a reason. I hopefully will be able to in 2-3 yrs. When I'll be able to I'm gonna run. Dr. Diamonds grp is not what it was 10-15 yrs ago. It became a chicken market with tons of drs, a few locations. It was a top top practice that went down the drain.

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:18 pm
Dr abberbock

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:50 pm
Thank you.

I was told that Dr. Abberbock will not be seeing any new patients. Would you know if they actually follow through with what their saying or will that change once I’m using their practice for a while?

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:52 pm
Dr Wichs in Premium Health.
I don’t love the clinic, but I’m happy with the doctor.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 11:25 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you.

I was told that Dr. Abberbock will not be seeing any new patients. Would you know if they actually follow through with what their saying or will that change once I’m using their practice for a while?

amother
Smokey

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 11:30 am
I'm a new mom and love diamonds practice. They always have appointments and u can walk in for sick visit any day between 9 and 10 AM no appointment necessary. They do not pressure when I say only one shot at a time and they are very organized and well run. I never had a problem. I have 2 babies 13 months and 3 mnths

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:28 pm
Yes you are asking for too much.

While diamonds is clean and some doctors there reasonably ok all BP pediatrician groups are factory styles. Diamonds drs are NOT good at diagnosis, everything is brushed off as viral or they take bloodwork or come back in 3 days” never in the 10 yrs I used them did I walk out with any clear diagnosis other than strept. I never left that office with clarity of what’s really goinG On with my child. They will treat and address the issue responsibly but theyre not there to talk to you or answer your questions, it’s more of an attitude of “just another kid outta the thousands here in bp” since that’s the truth of the matter.

My daughter had a serious medical crisis last year and was hospitalized for over a wk I was painfully disappointed that there wasn’t 1 dr assigned to her case! Every day/hr I spoke to a diff dr at diamonds office they didn’t allow me to be in touch with the 1 dr I trusted there, and there was no one on top of the case which was very disheartening...This is NOT dr diamonds office fault, this is a typical fall out from being a patient in a large group of drs.

The pro with these groups (dr Roth, bulmash, and the others) is there’s always a doctor on call, the con is you are in charge of you child’s health and being your kids advocate. They haven’t a clue who you are so every time you walk in you have to start your history from scratch. Even if you’re rechecking a cough and you were there yesterday. They saw 100 kids in between so I don’t blame them.

Dr Susan Schulman was the dream pediatrician of bp she is a brilliant diagnostician and a calm patient person, too bad her office merged with others.

Her associate Audrey Rodney was trained under her and is fabulous in diagnosing...she joined Ezra Medical so most of her patients switched to Ezra...dunno about the rest of the drs at Ezra but they definitely have a mix of males and females, drs an NPs, and extended hours.

G’luck!

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you.

I’m with Dr. Abberbocks’s practice since I’m a child and I am now using them with my children, and I would highly recommend them.

Dr. Abberbock is not seeing any new patients. Even once you are with their practice. However if you need a second a opinion on a specific situation they would allow you to see him.

momomany

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:53 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Anyone?

I like Kevin Norowitz in Kensington. Yocheved Bergman PA is part of the practice too.
Easy to get an appointment. Evening urgent care hours. Driveway for parking. Both providers are frum parents so they "get" where Im coming from amd what my kids need.

gigglemom

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 2:09 pm
I use Ezra and I'm really impressed. Great doctors.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics