Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Do you have antibodies for covid19?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 6:40 pm
If so, what is your number?
In addition, did you get sick if you have antibodies?

amother
Khaki

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 6:53 pm
Fyi, not everyone with a positive antibody test gets a number.

doctorima

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 6:58 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:

Correct, my doctor said that the most accurate tests - Roche and Abbott - simply give a yes/no response, no numbers.

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:03 pm
I never tested and not planning to.

amother
Smokey

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:04 pm
Tested through Mt Sinai, had close to 1000.
I wasn't really sick,just complete loss of taste & smell for about 2 weeks. Also from then on I have weird pain on & off in the same place.

amother
Peach

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:11 pm
Every lab has different numbers I tested 50 in biorereference. No symptoms mild sore throat.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:29 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:

I know... but it’s interesting to know what people’s numbers are.

I was very sick... very, very sick. I just tested for antibodies 3 months later and was surprised my numbers are in the 80’s. I thought it would be much higher. Maybe they were higher originally and wore off..

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 7:31 pm
doctorima wrote:
Correct, my doctor said that the most accurate tests - Roche and Abbott - simply give a yes/no response, no numbers.

Even though they are only saying positive or negative they still know what the numbers are. They just aren’t saying claiming that the numbers don’t mean anything.

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 8:08 pm
I had a positive antibody test about a month ago - no number. I was sick before Pesach. Not extremely sick, but definitely a bunch of significant and uncomfortable symptoms and a low fever. I hope my antibodies haven't worn off.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 8:33 pm
Mayo Clinic 2.something, IIRC

yidishmamma

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 9:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Even though they are only saying positive or negative they still know what the numbers are. They just aren’t saying claiming that the numbers don’t mean anything.

That's what my Dr said when I asked him what my numbers are. he said it's positive and number doesn't mean anything so all I know is positive. And yes I was sick with it

amother
Brown

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 9:59 pm
Was mildly sick right after Purim (Headache , weakness , dizziness , body aches for 3 days, tested positive for covid ), tested for antibodies 3 weeks ago and was positive , no number given

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 10:46 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
I had a positive antibody test about a month ago - no number. I was sick before Pesach. Not extremely sick, but definitely a bunch of significant and uncomfortable symptoms and a low fever. I hope my antibodies haven't worn off.

Similar. I was sick from Purim on and off for 3 weeks with low grade fever and flu'ish symptoms. Tested about a month after pesach and it was 'positive', no number.

amother
Honeydew

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 11:34 pm
I had an antibody test at Mt Sinai. My number was over 900. I donated 825ml of plasma today at the blood drive in refuah health center in New square.

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Jul 14 2020, 11:54 pm
Work in a hospital.
No antibodies.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics