Home

Explain your imamother avatar
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


lilies




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 5:49 pm
amother [ Black ] wrote:
Whoops! Can't Believe It


I like that thread too!
As Surplus said, there can never be too many fun threads.
Back to top

malki2




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:02 pm
lilies wrote:
Fun!
Not what I meant though. I meant actual faces, like Crust and malki2, where we pick a poster based on the mental image we have of her.

For ex; I would pick a tall, thin, brown eyes, for Superwifey.
Rappel would be someone with green eyes, and a floral or yellow hat.
Don't ask me why.


I was actually thinking of the reverse. That we pick a random picture of a woman and then try putting a screen name to the picture. Which is why I didn’t want Surplus to play, because she might accidentally use her clairvoyant powers to out someone.
Back to top

lilies




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:04 pm
malki2 wrote:
I was actually thinking of the reverse. That we pick a random picture of a woman and then try putting a screen name to the picture. Which is why I didn’t want Surplus to play, because she might accidentally use her clairvoyant powers to out someone.


You just wrote exactly what I meant, so what did I mean?

Where can we get random pictures? Need someone savvy here.
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:06 pm
lilies wrote:
You just wrote exactly what I meant, so what did I mean?

Where can we get random pictures? Need someone savvy here.


Google Images - I can work on that Smile
Back to top

crust




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:07 pm
mamma llama wrote:
Google Images - I can work on that Smile


Why bother
Start a thread where people have to guess how a poster looks irl

Of course a poster has to volunteer to be discussed
Back to top

malki2




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:08 pm
lilies wrote:
You just wrote exactly what I meant, so what did I mean?

Where can we get random pictures? Need someone savvy here.


Lol I guess I misunderstood you.
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:13 pm
crust wrote:
Why bother
Start a thread where people have to guess how a poster looks irl

Of course a poster has to volunteer to be discussed


That definitely sounds less complicated, but now what am I going to do with all these pictures of women that I downloaded? LOL What
Back to top

crust




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:13 pm
mamma llama wrote:
That definitely sounds less complicated, but now what am I going to do with all these pictures of women that I downloaded? LOL What


Create a gallery and sell it
Back to top

lilies




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:15 pm
mamma llama wrote:
That definitely sounds less complicated, but now what am I going to do with all these pictures of women that I downloaded? LOL What


Let's see them.
Start a new thread and post some. I want to find malki2 in there.
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:19 pm
malki2 wrote:
I was actually thinking of the reverse. That we pick a random picture of a woman and then try putting a screen name to the picture. Which is why I didn’t want Surplus to play, because she might accidentally use her clairvoyant powers to out someone.

The compliment overpowers the insult of not letting me play. It’s good you threw that in. It’s the 3 was after all.
That said I probably won’t be too great at these games after all. Didn’t manage to post my pic on mamma llamas game thread. I tried but it didn’t work Confused
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:33 pm
Surplus wrote:
The compliment overpowers the insult of not letting me play. It’s good you threw that in. It’s the 3 was after all.
That said I probably won’t be too great at these games after all. Didn’t manage to post my pic on mamma llamas game thread. I tried but it didn’t work Confused


Are you using a phone or computer? (I'm on a computer right now so it may be different...)
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:35 pm
mamma llama wrote:
Are you using a phone or computer? (I'm on a computer right now so it may be different...)

Phone. I guess that’s the issue.
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:38 pm
mamma llama wrote:
That definitely sounds less complicated, but now what am I going to do with all these pictures of women that I downloaded? LOL What

I’m waiting to see your pics on the spin off I started
Back to top

MiriFr




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:53 pm
This is such a fun thread!

Mines just because I’m not an avatar person 🤷🏼‍♀️
All my profile pix on everything is just the standard blue guy.
Super exciting


Last edited by MiriFr on Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

singleagain




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 6:53 pm
Surplus wrote:
Phone. I guess that’s the issue.


Back to top

malki2




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 7:14 pm
Surplus wrote:
The compliment overpowers the insult of not letting me play. It’s good you threw that in. It’s the 3 was after all.
That said I probably won’t be too great at these games after all. Didn’t manage to post my pic on mamma llamas game thread. I tried but it didn’t work Confused


Well that’s why I didn’t want you to play! Because of your clairvoyant powers.
Back to top

malki2




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 7:16 pm
lilies wrote:
Let's see them.
Start a new thread and post some. I want to find malki2 in there.


Yes. I’d like to see what you imagined me to be before I became Chloe O’Brien.
Back to top

liveandlove.ima




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 7:16 pm
OMG LOL

Singleagain, so just for fun I checked out your YouTube page and on one of your tutorials (how to upload a picture) you mentioned the word, imamother
Okay, so here we go [maybe start a spin-off thread?] how do you pronounce imamother? well I always thought of it as "I'm a mother" but you said "ima mother" now I'm confused!
oh my this is too funny!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL


watch 00:28


P.S. you have such a lovely voice! you seem so diligent and intelligent! Heart
Back to top

mamma llama




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 7:19 pm
mocha wrote:
OMG LOL

Singleagain, so just for fun I checked out your YouTube page and on one of your tutorials (how to upload a picture) you mentioned the word, imamother
Okay, so here we go [maybe start a spin-off thread?] how do you pronounce imamother? well I always thought of it as "I'm a mother" but you said "ima mother" now I'm confused!
oh my this is too funny!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

P.S. you have such a lovely voice! you seem so diligent and intelligent! Heart


https://www.imamother.com/foru.....20136 Salut Smile
Back to top

lilies




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Jul 17 2020, 11:06 am
malki2 wrote:
Ok. Compromise. This one’s a bit less creepy.


How does my profile picture feel to you now?
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 8 of 9 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
The imamother virtual Chanukah party 10 Today at 1:06 am View last post
The Official Imamother Telephone Game! 2123 Tue, Nov 30 2021, 1:03 pm View last post
Things unheard of before imamother?
by MrsDash
176 Sun, Nov 28 2021, 2:32 am View last post
Imamother thread titles/Mafia Euphemisms 187 Thu, Nov 25 2021, 6:30 pm View last post
Explain the designer thing to me please
by amother
51 Fri, Nov 19 2021, 11:33 am View last post