Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where to buy Jewish wall art

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:40 pm
Is there anywhere I can order Jewish wall art online- like pictures of Kosel, etc? I feel like they sell so much on the streets of Geulah, any US stores sell similar items & have websites? TIA!

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 12:54 pm
If you want you can buy something directly from an artist, like Sury Neuman or itsaconfettiparty. I love both of their styles.

amother
Blue

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 1:17 pm
Try https://fineartamerica.com/art/tzfat

PeanutMama

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 2:15 pm
We got a big puzzle of kever Rochel and my husband and I finished it in 5 or six days.

I can’t wait to hang it up.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 3:12 pm
Yaeli Vogel does beautiful work. There is also a gallery in Lakewood if you have a big budget...

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 3:53 pm
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
Yaeli Vogel does beautiful work. There is also a gallery in Lakewood if you have a big budget...

Love Yaeli Vogel but she's really out of my budget! Looking to spend not more than $200 for a big piece.... is the gallery gonna have anything like that?

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 4:03 pm
I searched Shutterstock for photos of the Kotel and the walls of Yerushalayim. I showed my husband my top 20 or so, and let him choose. Then I ordered them as 48” canvases with a frame. They’re gorgeous!

tigerwife

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 4:10 pm
You may be able to find pieces on Etsy. Search for Judaica oil paintings.

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 4:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Love Yaeli Vogel but she's really out of my budget! Looking to spend not more than $200 for a big piece.... is the gallery gonna have anything like that?

No unfortunately Judaic art is really expensive. I’d love some for my dining room, but the pieces I like are out of my budget right now.

PeanutMama

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 4:44 pm
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:
I searched Shutterstock for photos of the Kotel and the walls of Yerushalayim. I showed my husband my top 20 or so, and let him choose. Then I ordered them as 48” canvases with a frame. They’re gorgeous!

Nice how do you do that and how much is it?

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 5:10 pm
https://devorarhodescollection.com/

amother
Linen

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 5:13 pm
TranquilityAndPeace wrote:

I was actually going to do something similar and have someone on Etsy play around with the graphics to make it look more like a painting. Life got busy and I forgot about that idea!

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 5:28 pm
925 sterling and art in Cedarhurst
But really depends on the price point you had in mind

TranquilityAndPeace

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 9:01 am
I got a few messages, so I'll post here. I was also looking for Judaica art on a budget.

These were the ones my husband chose from the many I showed him:

https://www.shutterstock.com/I.....23774

https://www.shutterstock.com/I.....20250

I did minor editing; I took away an antenna on the top left of the Chomos, warmed the colors, and the green keychain of the photographer's backpack in the Kosel image. At first my husband was considering having the photographer edited away completely, but then he said he liked the authenticity, and I'm a photographer, so we like photographers in this house:)

I had wanted more artistic images, but he wanted it to be "exactly as it really looks!" This was one of my choices:  https://www.shutterstock.com/I.....25974

I printed them as framed 48" canvases at CG Pro.  They're gorgeous!

amother
Yellow

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 9:05 pm
I second 925 sterling and art in Cedarhurst. Call and ask regarding price ranges.

Kiwi13

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 9:07 pm
What's the significance of the blue door?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics