Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Deep clean

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 4:11 pm
how many of u and ur families deep clean? I keep my house tidy minus the playroom. Its swept and counters r clean in the kitchen. Bathrooms r wiped down. Do I get on the floor or dust? Nope. Should I be? Def! But other things are so much more in need of my att and so much more rewarding. Anyone else?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Wed, Jul 15 2020, 4:20 pm
Same!! And then I get so annoyed that it never happens but I feel like I already do plenty around here and I don't have the extra necessary time energy and patience for it.
Very very occasionally like every few months or so I try to tackle one project.

amother
Orchid

Post Thu, Jul 16 2020, 5:23 am
What does deep clean even mean? Most dirt is on the surface. If it's penetrated deeply into an object, it's pretty much impossible to get it out without destroying the object. my dad used to use a wire brush or sandpaper on a drill to "deep clean" surfaces, but that wasn't really cleaning; it was removing the grimy layer of material and hastening the demise of the object. there's only so many times you can flay the skin off something before you kill it.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry