Home

U can post anything

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jul 16 2020, 10:38 pm
On this foreum you can post anything...right? Wrong. You post what your feeling and people are just not nice. Sorry
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 16 2020, 10:57 pm
You can definitely post anything and people can reply anything unless if it’s against the rules. However you might not want to risk posting if you’re not ready to hear different opinions.
It seems like you were disappointed with some responses you got in the past. I’m sorry about that. Care to elaborate?


Last edited by ExtraCredit on Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top

amother




cornflower
 

Post  Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:00 pm
What happened OP? What did someone say that hurt your feelings? I’m sorry you feel like that Sad
Back to top

BH Yom Yom




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:16 pm
Hugs OP.

I like what Surplus wrote - well-said.
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:24 pm
BH Yom Yom wrote:
Hugs OP.

I like what Surplus wrote - well-said.

I’m afraid I’m the one she’s referring to though. Because this came right after I criticized a new thread title. Its so against my nature but I couldn’t walk away without saying something. I truly felt it was a violation of one of the aseres hadibros.
OP do you want to pm me? or can you elaborate here?
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:44 pm
I was just feeling annoyed and wanted to post and didnt get one exciting answer everyone was like are you 2? I mean maybe it was babyish but ppl post things here that could be wayyy more weird and they dont get bashed.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:45 pm
Surplus wrote:
I’m afraid I’m the one she’s referring to though. Because this came right after I criticized a new thread title. Its so against my nature but I couldn’t walk away without saying something. I truly felt it was a violation of one of the aseres hadibros.
OP do you want to pm me? or can you elaborate here?


I'm sorry. I am very close with my mother just was getting a little nervous. Your right. It was wrong of me to post what I did.
Back to top

Elfrida




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 16 2020, 11:47 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I was just feeling annoyed and wanted to post and didnt get one exciting answer everyone was like are you 2? I mean maybe it was babyish but ppl post things here that could be wayyy more weird and they dont get bashed.


I didn't see the original post. But sometimes it's the language used rather than the content which makes a post more difficult for others to accept.
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jul 17 2020, 12:17 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I'm sorry. I am very close with my mother just was getting a little nervous. Your right. It was wrong of me to post what I did.

Thanks so much for clarifying. I’m so sorry that I was so quick to voice my opinion there. You did seem pretty innocent if I think about it. Indeed you do seem close enough with your mother to feel like you can relate to her like a friend and even post things that get you nervous about her.
I was just afraid that with that title we would end up with a couple of pages of little annoyances that people would post about their mother and I simple couldn’t help myself from stopping such a thread in its tracks.
I’m so sorry if I came across too harsh. I probably should’ve said it with a gentler tone. Hope you forgive me, and continue feeling comfortable posting whatever you feel like.
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jul 17 2020, 12:32 am
Elfrida wrote:
I didn't see the original post. But sometimes it's the language used rather than the content which makes a post more difficult for others to accept.

In this case it was the title of the thread. The replies would’ve caused lots of degradation to our moms. The idea was to post things that get us nervous about our moms. Again the OP didn’t have bad intentions but didn’t seem to realize that it can go downhill fast.
Back to top

silverlining3




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jul 17 2020, 12:56 am
Surplus wrote:
Thanks so much for clarifying. I’m so sorry that I was so quick to voice my opinion there. You did seem pretty innocent if I think about it. Indeed you do seem close enough with your mother to feel like you can relate to her like a friend and even post things that get you nervous about her.
I was just afraid that with that title we would end up with a couple of pages of little annoyances that people would post about their mother and I simple couldn’t help myself from stopping such a thread in its tracks.
I’m so sorry if I came across too harsh. I probably should’ve said it with a gentler tone. Hope you forgive me, and continue feeling comfortable posting whatever you feel like.


It's one thing to publicly cut people short (intentionally or unintentionally), it's another thing to apologize publicly. That's the right way. You go girl!
I opened the thread to read but have not seen the title anymore.
Hugs OP
Back to top

amother




Chocolate
 

Post  Fri, Jul 17 2020, 4:42 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
On this foreum you can post anything...right? Wrong. You post what your feeling and people are just not nice. Sorry


Yes, you take a risk being juged or insulted very quickly!
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Fri, Jul 17 2020, 8:57 am
& it happens again...
This time for nothing!!
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jul 17 2020, 12:00 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
& it happens again...
This time for nothing!!

On which thread?
Back to top

amother




Slategray
 

Post  Fri, Jul 17 2020, 2:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
On this foreum you can post anything...right? Wrong. You post what your feeling and people are just not nice. Sorry


Or u get reported and shut down by moderators
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jul 17 2020, 2:45 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
Or u get reported and shut down by moderators

Out of every hundred threads probably only one gets shut down and always for valid reason. Sometimes it upsets me too if we’re in the midst of an interesting discussion but we know they don’t just look to shut down for naught.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions

Related Topics Replies Last Post
How do you get a 2 year old to do anything?!
by amother
14 Sun, Aug 23 2020, 12:25 am View last post
Why do you need to quote the OP's original post
by amother
37 Mon, Aug 17 2020, 10:06 pm View last post
Why do you post on Imamother? 16 Sun, Aug 16 2020, 5:02 pm View last post
Baltimore; anything like child health plus? kids no insuranc
by amother
3 Fri, Aug 14 2020, 1:38 pm View last post
Fox2, Priam, anything else?
by amother
1 Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:07 am View last post