Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Returns at Shein

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jul 18 2020, 10:23 pm
I'd like to place an order but I'm hesitant. Have they refunded your money promptly?

esther36

Post Sat, Jul 18 2020, 10:28 pm
When I made a huge order and had to return a lot of it they were very slow in refunding me the full amount. Took over 2 months! But when I made small orders and sent back a few items I got a refund within 2-3 weeks.

srbmom

Post Sat, Jul 18 2020, 10:50 pm
I have placed probably 20 orders over the past 3 years and only once had an issue with returns.
(I returned items from 2 different orders in one box and I did not end up getting refunded for everything - I have learned not to do that)
I have no problem continuing to order from them and have never waited more than 2-3 weeks to get my money back

2cents

Post Sat, Jul 18 2020, 10:54 pm
srbmom wrote:
I have placed probably 20 orders over the past 3 years and only once had an issue with returns.
(I returned items from 2 different orders in one box and I did not end up getting refunded for everything - I have learned not to do that)
I have no problem continuing to order from them and have never waited more than 2-3 weeks to get my money back

Good to know! I was literally just about to add two returns together to save on shipping. (The first return is free, the second is one item from same order that I changed my mind on.)

seeker

Post Sat, Jul 18 2020, 11:00 pm
I ordered twice and had no issues with returns. But out of all the things I ordered only one was quality worth keeping and that was with my expectations very very low in the first place. So I'm not sure it's worth the bother for that small chance

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sat, Jul 18 2020, 11:16 pm
I’ve always gotten my refunds but they take a long time to process it. Still waiting on a refund from over a month ago

amother
Wine

Post Sat, Jul 18 2020, 11:17 pm
amother [ Fuchsia ] wrote:
I’ve always gotten my refunds but they take a long time to process it. Still waiting on a refund from over a month ago

Can u just dispute the charge with your cc company?

maof1

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 12:04 am
Wasnt there a scandal of Shein selling a swastika necklace on there website just recently?

twizzlers1

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 2:20 am
maof1 wrote:
Wasnt there a scandal of Shein selling a swastika necklace on there website just recently?

Yes but when someone brought it to their attention they took it down right away.not saying it was okay in the first place but the fact that they took it down immediately made me feel comfortable ordering from them again.

chelsealew

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 11:08 am
So I actually had a question about shein returns, I made a large order and then returned a bunch of things on the webiste, but didn't send it back yet. Now I want to add 2 things to the return but it won't let me, will just generate a new shipping label. And I can't contact them! What do I do??

amother
Lotus

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 2:51 pm
chelsealew wrote:
So I actually had a question about shein returns, I made a large order and then returned a bunch of things on the webiste, but didn't send it back yet. Now I want to add 2 things to the return but it won't let me, will just generate a new shipping label. And I can't contact them! What do I do??

Bump. This is my exact issue now. Can I just stick the other items back in the (same) bag (all from same order) I can’t find a number to call them at or a way to chat with them

amother
Ebony

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 3:11 pm
if its under the same order number you have to return them all together otherwise you will be charged for all returns after the first package

They refund the money once they receive the items which can sometimes take a while

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 3:14 pm
Quote:
Bump. This is my exact issue now. Can I just stick the other items back in the (same) bag (all from same order) I can’t find a number to call them at or a way to chat with them

Don't do it. I did this once and did not get a refund on those added items. You need to return them separately and they will charge you for shipping that second package

amother
Seablue

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 3:16 pm
amother Ebony wrote:
if its under the same order number you have to return them all together otherwise you will be charged for all returns after the first package

They refund the money once they receive the items which can sometimes take a while

Yes but it needs to be included in the list of your 1st return not just stuffed into the box.

To the previous posters, I had this once and I chatted with them. I told them which item I'm adding to the return and they added it. I got refunded for everything.

amother
Seablue

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 3:17 pm
amother Denim wrote:
Quote:

Don't do it. I did this once and did not get a refund on those added items. You need to return them separately and they will charge you for shipping that second package

Like I said, when I chatted with them before returning it they were able to add it and I got refunded. But it's a pain. I always double and triple check I'm returning everything I don't want.

I see their return window got shorter so make sure you do the return before you run out of time.

amother
Lotus

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 3:24 pm
amother Seablue wrote:
Like I said, when I chatted with them before returning it they were able to add it and I got refunded. But it's a pain. I always double and triple check I'm returning everything I don't want.

I see their return window got shorter so make sure you do the return before you run out of time.

so the issue is that my order was shipped in 3 seperate bags. this is my first time ordering from them so I thought I needed to print out 3 seperate labels. (I dont see how to fit all of it in one bag, but that's almost a minor issue at this point)

I do not know how to chat with anyone. does anyone have any ideas how to chat/speak with anyone (to get the items added to the return order)

amother
Seablue

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 3:28 pm
amother Lotus wrote:
so the issue is that my order was shipped in 3 seperate bags. this is my first time ordering from them so I thought I needed to print out 3 seperate labels. (I dont see how to fit all of it in one bag, but that's almost a minor issue at this point)

I do not know how to chat with anyone. does anyone have any ideas how to chat/speak with anyone (to get the items added to the return order)

Play around on the app till you find the chat option. Or check on the computer. You should have the option

amother
Lotus

Post Thu, Feb 09 2023, 3:30 pm
amother Seablue wrote:
Play around on the app till you find the chat option. Or check on the computer. You should have the option

yeah I SEE the option, but both on my desktop and the app it just shows 3 dots (as if its thinking) I've tried numerous browsers too. Arrghh.

If anyone can go on their app/website to see if they have a similar issue (being unable to chat with customer service) I'd appreciate it. Would love to know if it's me (my computer?) or my internet connection.

tysm
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics