Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Kindle Unlimited (Amazon): recommend Jewish books to me

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 11:53 am
I have a trial subscription to Kindle Unlimited on Amazon. It works a bit like a library - you can download up to ten books at a time, then more as you return. I believe monthly subscription costs are around $9 once the trial is over. Not all books available in Kindle format are available as Kindle Unlimited.

Does anyone have any Jewish or Jewish-themed books available on Kindle Unlimited to recommend? I've had good luck finding other genres I enjoy but would love some recommendations here. Fiction or nonfiction..

Amarante

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 12:00 pm
In my experience, the best way to find books you like is to google for books that you are interested in or see if there are books recommended by the Jewish Book Council.

https://www.jewishbookcouncil......lists

Also if you have a book that you enjoyed reading, if you go to the page on Amazon, there are links to books that people bought who bought that book so it will bring up often books that appeal to you for the same reasons.

I don't know how limited the Unlimited Library is so I don't have recommendations based on those being specifically that way. There are some Jewish themed fiction books like The Two Family House or Sima's Undergarments For Women but I have no idea whether they are available in Unlimited but you could check those out and see what other books are on their pages which where bought and then expand exponentially with whatever books are linked.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room