Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Too lazy, no money

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 2:12 pm
when I read the recent thread about botox, filler etc I feel so sad and ugly. I dont do much for my appearance and I feel maybe I need to do more. I just dont feel motivated to spend money and put in effort although I really feel like I should. Can anyone relate

silverlining3

Post Sun, Jul 19 2020, 9:35 pm
I'm not sure which thread you're referring to, but I don't do neither of the 2 you mentioned and don't feel sad.

Maybe give it a shot and if you feel better, automatically you'll be motivated to continue.

tiedyed4life

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 3:50 pm
Maybe it's because I'm 30 but not getting your face injected with random stuff doesn't make you lazy and ugly it means you're proud to show your face as Hashem meant it to be. We're suppose to age. A little makeup, done wig or nice scarf does wonders for self esteem

amother
Mint

Post Fri, Aug 14 2020, 5:04 pm
I’m almost 40, very into my looks (probably too much), and I’ve never done Botox or anything like that.

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Aug 15 2020, 3:05 pm
I'm 55, and I'm seriously considering getting just a tiny touch up. I'd like to relax the deep wrinkles between my eyebrows. I've been under a lot of stress the past 10 years, and it's showing.

I also have TMJ, and I've heard that a botox injection into the jaw joint can provide a lot of relief, and only has to be done every 4 to 6 months.

A nice facial peel would be a bonus, but not a necessity. Other than that, I'm pretty happy with my face.

amother
Olive

Post Sat, Aug 15 2020, 4:10 pm
I love to take care of myself. I don't go out without makeup and I am very proud of it!

LovesHashem

Post Sat, Aug 15 2020, 5:43 pm
Injections aren't the best for you. Good skincare and a healthy lifestyle are cheaper and much better for you physically and mentally

crl

Post Sat, Aug 15 2020, 10:02 pm
I’ve been feeling also kind of not as well groomed as I usually am because who cares, I’m not going anywhere anyway.

I’ve been making a conscious effort to do my makeup (even for Zoom meetings), give myself a skin regiment and I bought myself some cheap AliExpress jewelry. Whatever you do for you is important, but doesn’t have to be as extreme as injections. Hydration and a good skin routine.

amother
Burlywood

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 8:59 am
I'm in my 50s. I've lost some weight and a chin and now I can see my neck. My 50s neck. After all these years
You know, I don't care. I can also see my cheekbones. I still use some light blush but I don't need it for contouring. I feel great.
Oh, and that's even with the random chin and neck hairs, and I just noticed my eyebrows are graying.
I look great for my age, and living this long isn't something I take for granted with my medical history.

It's also about clothes and accessories.

You deserve to feel great about yourself.
I did, even before I lost weight.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics