Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Twin headboards for master

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 1:46 pm
We have room in our master for only two twin beds.
I've had enough of that gap between the bed and the wall whenever I'm sitting up in the bed, and I'd really like to get us some headboards.
The problem is that many of the headboards hang slightly over the edge of the bed, so that if you're pushing your beds together you end up with a small gap.
Does anyone have a pair of twin headboard that are flush with the edge of the bed?
Any links or leads please?

Pamela

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 2:49 pm
Why don’t you do an upholstered wall panels and just two twin beds? You can do something really pretty

amother
Yellow

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 3:02 pm
Pamela wrote:
Why don’t you do an upholstered wall panels and just two twin beds? You can do something really pretty

It doesn’t fix the gap.
Op check wayfair and target

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 3:25 pm
Ummmm.
Not sure we can call your bedroom the master bedroom. That is offensive and racist. Please think of another way to identify the room.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 3:29 pm
I really want headboards that will move with the beds.
And also make the beds a bit more substantial.
But I don't want to just take something at random, I'd rather something that I know has worked for someone else, because all it takes is an extra inch on one side, and then we end up with a 2 inch gap between the beds.
Can anyone direct me to something that has worked for them?

SuperWify

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 3:51 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Ummmm.
Not sure we can call your bedroom the master bedroom. That is offensive and racist. Please think of another way to identify the room.

Please.. πŸ™„

mig100

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 4:49 pm
amother [ Mint ] wrote:
Ummmm.

Thanks!!!! Could always use a good laugh LOL LOL LOL LOL

amother
Mint

Post Mon, Jul 20 2020, 4:50 pm
mig100 wrote:
Thanks!!!! Could always use a good laugh LOL LOL LOL LOL

With pleasure

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 1:37 pm
bump

Jokes aside, I still need headboards Wink

Anyone?

Amarante

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 1:51 pm
What about custom headboards. You can have them sized to whatever you need. It's relatively easy to have an upholstery shop do for you. I had this done because I saw a bed I liked but it didn't come in exactly the configuration I needed.

I wanted to add that nothing beats the comfort of an adjustable bed for reading in bed or even sleeping. Mine actually has what is called a pillow adjustment which enables me to get exactly the angle I want for reading without a huge number of pillows which I have to poke and push. Very Happy

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 2:39 pm
Amarante wrote:
What about custom headboards. You can have them sized to whatever you need. It's relatively easy to have an upholstery shop do for you. I had this done because I saw a bed I liked but it didn't come in exactly the configuration I needed.

I wanted to add that nothing beats the comfort of an adjustable bed for reading in bed or even sleeping. Mine actually has what is called a pillow adjustment which enables me to get exactly the angle I want for reading without a huge number of pillows which I have to poke and push. Very Happy

This does sound appealing, but I'm not looking to spend a lot.
I was really hoping that someone would have a link to something that worked for them on Wayfair or similar.
I scouted out Ikea before the lockdown, and couldn't find anything that didn't have a bit of extra width over the side of the bed.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics