Home

We need a new game here! Question me!
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 181, 182, 183 ... 186, 187, 188  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 10:57 am
Looong over

How is ur day going
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Apr 08 2021, 11:17 am
Ima Piano wrote:
Looong over

How is ur day going


Bechasdei Hashem, less stressful than yesterday. May it get even better.

Are you going away for Shabbos?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 8:19 am
Planning on but its only Tuesday

Did you sleep well?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Apr 13 2021, 7:30 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
Planning on but its only Tuesday

Did you sleep well?


Only went to bed before. Have guests till Friday. I hope that be"H, I'll sleep well tonight.

Did work go well today?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 11:47 am
simcha4 wrote:
Only went to bed before. Have guests till Friday. I hope that be"H, I'll sleep well tonight.

Did work go well today?

It went pretty well, although one child I work with has me truly baffled. Wish I could help her more.

What goal are you working toward?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 11:51 am
I have a few errands I need to accomplish and things I want to do I just need to do it.

What color wig do you wear?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 11:59 am
Ima Piano wrote:
I have a few errands I need to accomplish and things I want to do I just need to do it.

What color wig do you wear?


I don't wear a wig. I wear hats, berets, and occasionally bandanas.

Who inspires you?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 1:25 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
I don't wear a wig. I wear hats, berets, and occasionally bandanas.

Who inspires you?


My dearest mother-in-law! B'H, she's wonderful ke'h and has taught me so much in her trademark warm, non-preachy, non-judgemental manner.

If you listen to shiurim, whose shiurim do you like?
Back to top

English3




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 1:51 pm
Definitely rabbi Shimon Gruen.

What your favourite time of the day?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 2:00 pm
English3 wrote:
Definitely rabbi Shimon Gruen.

What your favourite time of the day?


I've never heard his name. Does he speak on a specific line?
What subjects does he speak about?

Early morning, listening to the birds singing Shirah to Hashem.

What's your most favorite nosh?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 2:13 pm
I like BBQ or spicy fries yumm

Whats your agenda today/what did you do today
Depending on the time zone
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 7:32 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
I like BBQ or spicy fries yumm

Whats your agenda today/what did you do today
Depending on the time zone


Sounds yum. What are fries?

Work.
Finished cleaning and tidying from Shabbos.
Did some laundry.
Helped one of my daughters with school project.
Put away washed/dried Shabbos dishes, pots, cutlery etc.
Prepared Shabbos leichter for next Shabbos, iy"H.
Played with our darling sweet 10 month old grandson when he came to visit with his dear Mummy - our daughter.
Discussed with dh upcoming important appts.
B'H, had no outside errands b/c weather was heatwave today.

Do you have your regular place where u go for summer vacation every year, or do you choose a different place each summer, and does it happen that you stay home summer and go on day trips?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 7:35 pm
simcha4 wrote:
Sounds yum. What are fries?

Work.
Finished cleaning and tidying from Shabbos.
Did some laundry.
Helped one of my daughters with school project.
Put away washed/dried Shabbos dishes, pots, cutlery etc.
Prepared Shabbos leichter for next Shabbos, iy"H.
Played with our darling sweet 10 month old grandson when he came to visit with his dear Mummy - our daughter.
Discussed with dh upcoming important appts.
B'H, had no outside errands b/c weather was heatwave today.

Do you have your regular place where u go for summer vacation every year, or do you choose a different place each summer, and does it happen that you stay home summer and go on day trips?


Fries are like potato sticks in nosh form
Wow u did alot today

Summer depends. When I wasn't working we were in a colony but now that im married and working in the summer I'm not sure our plans

What do you like about imamother aside the games
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 8:08 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
Fries are like potato sticks in nosh form
Wow u did alot today

Summer depends. When I wasn't working we were in a colony but now that im married and working in the summer I'm not sure our plans

What do you like about imamother aside the games


Thank you for explaining.
Thank you also for your kind words b.c to me it didn't feel like I'd accomplished much.

Good question! Hard for me to think what other threads I like on Imamother besides the games.
Many of the threads are applicable for those who live in the US.
I can tell you which threads I don't like to join in - controversial, intimate, threads that I personally feel the OP should ask her Rav her Q not to imamothers, and those that I can't make head and tail what the discussion is about.
I do like the First Responder thread probably b/c dh works in that, and the writing and reading club, and threads about newborns and children.
There are probably more which I can't remember now offhand.

Please note: my answer above was what I personally feel re I/m threads. My intention was not to offend any I/m members. Each member is entitled to her opinion, likes and dislikes.

Do you and husband travel abroad a lot?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 8:11 pm
Not really. My parents have a home in South Beach Florida so we go there sometimes but it has to work with scheduling.

Are you good at lists?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Apr 18 2021, 9:42 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
Not really. My parents have a home in South Beach Florida so we go there sometimes but it has to work with scheduling.

Are you good at lists?


I don't understand your question if I'm good at lists?
D'you mean writing lists? Working with a list?
For certain chores and errands I make a list. eg. I'll make a shopping list of what we need and try to keep strictly to the list and not browse the shelves, otherwise I can end up buying double the list and what we don't really need, and the cost works out exorbitant. I got used to writing lists for shopping because we are financially hard off, and thus we have to budget.
I also found this to be a good lesson in chinuch for our children for their future, that not always can one have what one fancies. But, at the same time, they knew if they really needed something we'd buy it. And they also did babysitting and bought what they needed and sometimes fancied with the money they earned. They'd be exuberant when coming home after purchasing something with money they had earned.

Sorry, I digressed a little from the original question.

If you won first place in a raffle and had the choice of either taking the expensive prize or the money it's worth, what would you choose?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 11:58 am
It depends. If its a trip to Israel or 25000 dollars I would take the money and plan my own trip 🤪

How is ur day?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Apr 19 2021, 2:19 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
It depends. If its a trip to Israel or 25000 dollars I would take the money and plan my own trip 🤪

How is ur day?


Boiling heatwave.
Even now at night it's HOT.
Splitting headache most of the day.
Hay Fever having a field day.
But, a Yid answers: "Baruch Hashem."


Do you ever feel bored?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 9:35 am
Yes. At work I could be. At night I can occupy myself.

Do you get headaches often?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Apr 20 2021, 12:07 pm
Ima Piano wrote:
Yes. At work I could be. At night I can occupy myself.

Do you get headaches often?


I get headaches: I can have a longish spell without headaches, and then get them every day for a short time. I often find that if I have a headache and I drink a few cups of water, the headache disappears.
Seems like there are different causes for headaches. One of the most known cause is stress. Another
common cause is looking at the computer screen or screen of phone or other tech gadget for a few hours without pause.

Which dairy food/dish do you very much like?
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 181, 182, 183 ... 186, 187, 188  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 182 of 188 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Continue the story without context (thread game) 40 Today at 10:47 pm View last post
Tell me about... (Game) 1395 Today at 10:30 pm View last post
The Official Imamother Telephone Game! 1492 Today at 10:28 pm View last post
Linked Words Game :) 2782 Today at 8:53 pm View last post
Word game 147 Today at 5:38 pm View last post