Home

We need a new game here! Question me!
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Sep 15 2021, 9:52 am
We have two

Do you have a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 5:07 pm
Ima Piano wrote:

Do you have a hard time getting out of bed in the mornings


Often I do. But not always, baruch Hashem.

Where have you been in the past and really want to go there again?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 9:25 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
Often I do. But not always, baruch Hashem.

Where have you been in the past and really want to go there again?


I don't mean to sound morbid or make anyone sad, chas v'Shalom.
I yearn to go to my dear father's z'l kever. I want to lean on it and pour my heart out to my beloved father. I so miss him.
We live in a different country than where my father z'l is buried, I've only been once to his kever in the over 30 years since he was niftar.

What reading material did u buy for yourself for Sukkos?
Back to top

dankbar




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 9:43 pm
None

How do you feel after breaking the fast?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Thu, Sep 16 2021, 9:50 pm
dankbar wrote:
None

How do you feel after breaking the fast?


I always feel worse after the fast than during the fast. Thanks for asking.

Is your Shabbos food cooked and baked already?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 9:18 pm
Geee! this game is almost mouldy!

Do you like playing this game?
Back to top

mrsnistar




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 10 2021, 9:37 pm
simcha4 wrote:


What reading material did u buy for yourself for Sukkos?


"All I Ask" by Ruti Kepler. And no, I didn't read it yet.

How long are you married?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 4:31 am
mrsnistar wrote:

How long are you married?


Approx. 30 years.

What would you like to learn if you had the chance?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 11:11 am
Tof Umachol wrote:
Approx. 30 years.

What would you like to learn if you had the chance?


Play a musical instrument and compose songs. My dream...

When you shop with your children for eg. shoes, do you choose the shoes for each child or do you let your children (age 7 and up) decide between 2-3 pairs, which pair they want? (I'm not talking about teenagers)
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Oct 11 2021, 11:22 am
mrsnistar wrote:
"All I Ask" by Ruti Kepler. And no, I didn't read it yet.


"All I ask," is an excellent book: captivating writing, well built characters, interesting plot, great message, the events keep on moving; they don't stagnate, no overloaded descriptions.
Well worth reading. I read it when it was serialized in Mishpacha.
I like Ruti Kepler's writing.
Back to top

mrsnistar




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Oct 12 2021, 5:05 pm
simcha4 wrote:
"All I ask," is an excellent book: captivating writing, well built characters, interesting plot, great message, the events keep on moving; they don't stagnate, no overloaded descriptions.
Well worth reading. I read it when it was serialized in Mishpacha.
I like Ruti Kepler's writing.


I read it as a serial - but I was looking forward to reading it as a book. Smile
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 Recent Topics

Page 204 of 204 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
A-Z game 265 Yesterday at 5:36 am View last post
by tsc3
The Official Imamother Telephone Game! 1956 Yesterday at 1:49 am View last post
Last Letter Food Game 2202 Yesterday at 1:48 am View last post
Squid game
by amother
11 Thu, Oct 14 2021, 6:44 pm View last post
Linked Words Game :) 3388 Thu, Oct 14 2021, 3:08 pm View last post