Home

We need a new game here! Question me!
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 215, 216, 217  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 8:24 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Nope! We have some time... Smile

What's your opinion on a girl marrying a boy younger than her?


I think it depends on their personalities.

Do you check the news daily?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Oct 30 2022, 10:06 pm
birdie1 wrote:
I think it depends on their personalities.

Do you check the news daily?

Nah, not usually interested. Certainly stay away from any politics. Anything that may interest me, my husband knows to tell me!

What's your advice for an almost 4 year old who still sucks a pacifier, not only in bed?
(Please don't say - just throw it out!)
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 6:24 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Nah, not usually interested. Certainly stay away from any politics. Anything that may interest me, my husband knows to tell me!

What's your advice for an almost 4 year old who still sucks a pacifier, not only in bed?
(Please don't say - just throw it out!)


Hmm.. I don't have much experience. My babies refused the paci as much as I tried to give it to them. I'd say wean him gently. Let him have it a little bit less every night. And bribe him with something he really wants. Good luck.

Which brings me to my question: do you think the convenience of having a baby calm him/herself with a paci is worth the angst of weaning a big toddler off of it later on? (Something I always wondered. No judgement here)
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Oct 31 2022, 10:12 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Hmm.. I don't have much experience. My babies refused the paci as much as I tried to give it to them. I'd say wean him gently. Let him have it a little bit less every night. And bribe him with something he really wants. Good luck.

Which brings me to my question: do you think the convenience of having a baby calm him/herself with a paci is worth the angst of weaning a big toddler off of it later on? (Something I always wondered. No judgement here)

Good question. Not sure. This is my only child who sucked a paci long term.
My oldest did and then dropped it at 6 months. I was not happy about it, he had nothing to self soothe! But of course once he got older I was thrilled he had nothing.
I have one thumb sucker - and she's too old for me to mention her age and still sucking Can't Believe It
Since then, I push the pacifier more for babies - I always, say, eventually the pacifier goes in the garbage. You can never throw out the thumb or fingers!
So I guess I'd say yes, it's kedai. Most babies need some sort of pacifier - in the literal sense!
My youngest who still has the paci very much needed it. I don't regret letting her have it for the first 2 years. Sure, now I want it gone, but it was kedai what it helped both her and me with!

What did you eat for supper tonight?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 12:27 am
Do I waste too much time here? I'm noticing that all imagames have been quiet lately. Is everyone busier than me?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Dec 04 2022, 10:58 am
happytobemom wrote:
Do I waste too much time here? I'm noticing that all imagames have been quiet lately. Is everyone busier than me?


I noticed that too. Maybe ppl are busier than usual.

Question: are you busy these days preparing for a family simcha?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 12:15 am
birdie1 wrote:
I noticed that too. Maybe ppl are busier than usual.

Question: are you busy these days preparing for a family simcha?

Nope. But that's ok, I like routine!

What's your favorite kind of weather?
Back to top

ap




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 12:25 am
70 degrees sunny
How many hours a week do u spend on imamother?
Back to top

Tof Umachol




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 1:59 am
ap wrote:

How many hours a week do u spend on imamother?


More than I should. (But it varies a lot depending on what else is going on.)

Do you and your husband ever spend the day together without the kids?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 5:57 pm
Tof Umachol wrote:
More than I should. (But it varies a lot depending on what else is going on.)

Do you and your husband ever spend the day together without the kids?

Rarely. On occasion, if we both have the morning off and the kids are in school, we'll go for lunch/brunch together.

How did you find out about imamother? What made you join?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 6:12 pm
happytobemom wrote:
Rarely. On occasion, if we both have the morning off and the kids are in school, we'll go for lunch/brunch together.

How did you find out about imamother? What made you join?


I was googling something and this site came up.

I was going to it a lot and I have a lot of opinions and wanted to sheer them

What is a relaxing vacation?
Back to top

bella613




 
 
 
 

Post Tue, Dec 06 2022, 6:15 pm
GLUE wrote:
I was googling something and this site came up.

I was going to it a lot and I have a lot of opinions and wanted to sheer them

What is a relaxing vacation?


Miami
Do you miss your hair being uncovered!
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 2:27 am
bella613 wrote:
Miami
Do you miss your hair being uncovered!


Only when my headcovering is really uncomfortable.

Do you sometimes wish you started off wearing a different kind of head covering after marriage?
Back to top

GLUE




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 1:36 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Only when my headcovering is really uncomfortable.

Do you sometimes wish you started off wearing a different kind of head covering after marriage?


I started off wearing wigs after I got married now I mostly wear snoods.
I am glad I were wigs for a few years because now I know I can't stand them instead of second guessing myself that maybe I should wear one.

Are you making a Chanukka party?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Dec 07 2022, 3:05 pm
GLUE wrote:
I started off wearing wigs after I got married now I mostly wear snoods.
I am glad I were wigs for a few years because now I know I can't stand them instead of second guessing myself that maybe I should wear one.

Are you making a Chanukka party?


My dear father's yahrzeit is on Chanukah, and my father-in-law's - both were niftar on the same date, not the same year. We have a family yahrzeit seudah and the men learn mishnayos, l'ilui nishmas.
I used to also host a Chanukah party but all my married children live in a different city than we do and one lives abroad, and it's difficult for them to travel in with little children twice in one week.

Does your family make a get-together on a regular basis?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 9:52 pm
simcha4 wrote:
My dear father's yahrzeit is on Chanukah, and my father-in-law's - both were niftar on the same date, not the same year. We have a family yahrzeit seudah and the men learn mishnayos, l'ilui nishmas.
I used to also host a Chanukah party but all my married children live in a different city than we do and one lives abroad, and it's difficult for them to travel in with little children twice in one week.

Does your family make a get-together on a regular basis?


Not really. Not since the family grew bli ayin Hora.

Is it snowing right now where you live?
Back to top

happytobemom




 
 
 
 

Post Sun, Dec 11 2022, 10:56 pm
birdie1 wrote:
Not really. Not since the family grew bli ayin Hora.

Is it snowing right now where you live?

Nope. Been raining all day. Cold and dreary Sad

What state/country do you live in?
Back to top

boysrus




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Dec 16 2022, 12:44 am
USA

Do you live in the city where you were born?
Back to top

birdie1




 
 
 
 

Post Fri, Dec 16 2022, 1:08 pm
boysrus wrote:
USA

Do you live in the city where you were born?


No

Do you live in the city where ur kids were born?
Back to top

simcha4




 
 
 
 

Post Sat, Dec 17 2022, 7:26 pm
birdie1 wrote:
No

Do you live in the city where ur kids were born?


Yes, except for one who was born in a different country.

Do all your daughters attend the same school and sons, the same cheder/yeshiva?
Back to top
Page 216 of 217   Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 215, 216, 217  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Game: WWYD in this Situation?? 4 Yesterday at 6:15 pm View last post
Can you help me with a game using baby pictures?
by amother
6 Fri, Jan 20 2023, 1:55 pm View last post
I hate this jackpot game!
by amother
8 Wed, Jan 11 2023, 9:19 pm View last post
Good fun game for ages 6-16
by amother
1 Tue, Dec 27 2022, 10:23 am View last post
Party Game for 2 and 4 yr old
by amother
0 Mon, Dec 19 2022, 5:31 pm View last post