Home

We need a new game here! Question me!
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 6:09 pm
silverlining3 wrote:
Eat tomayu. Yum!

Do you have something new to put on but couldn't cuz of the 9 days?


No, see my reply about enjoying shopping.

Are you hosting after all?(did you have time to wash linen?)
Back to top

silverlining3




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 7:04 pm
Surplus wrote:
No, see my reply about enjoying shopping.

Are you hosting after all?(did you have time to wash linen?)


After all is right lolol I am... All is ready bh
When do you set your table?
Back to top

silverlining3




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 7:09 pm
Better question

Did you plug in your crockpot in your room already, so you feel you're in a hotel???
Back to top

life is fun




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Aug 01 2020, 8:40 pm
silverlining3 wrote:
Better question

Did you plug in your crockpot in your room already, so you feel you're in a hotel???


nope, I am at home and prefer it plugged in my kitchen

Do you have any shabbos left overs?
Back to top

Perly1




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Aug 01 2020, 9:05 pm
life is fun wrote:
nope, I am at home and prefer it plugged in my kitchen

Do you have any shabbos left overs?


Yep - tomorrow's supper sorted!

What fun thing are you doing this week?
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Aug 01 2020, 10:38 pm
Perly1 wrote:
Yep - tomorrow's supper sorted!

What fun thing are you doing this week?


Exercise

What goodies did you eat Shabbos?
Back to top

crust




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Aug 01 2020, 10:38 pm
Surplus wrote:
Exercise

What goodies did you eat Shabbos?


Jelly rings marshmallows double chocolate chip cookies

How much more do you want to know?
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Sat, Aug 01 2020, 10:42 pm
crust wrote:
Jelly rings marshmallows double chocolate chip cookies

How much more do you want to know?


Another 2 goodies and I’m good.

Did you clean up from Shabbos yet?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 3:50 am
Yes I did
Did you do anything special tonight for shabbos nachamu?
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 3:52 am
Ima Piano wrote:
Yes I did
Did you do anything special tonight for shabbos nachamu?


Yes music and dancing for kids

Why are you (also) still up?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 3:55 am
Because the program we had ended at 2:30

Do u get headaches alot? What do u do for them
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 4:00 am
Ima Piano wrote:
Because the program we had ended at 2:30

Do u get headaches alot? What do u do for them

Excedrin migraine works great

What program did you have?
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 4:19 am
Benny Friedman, shira choir and shir vshevach choir. zzzz gnite..

When we u waking up tomorrow
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 4:22 am
Ima Piano wrote:
Benny Friedman, shira choir and shir vshevach choir. zzzz gnite..

When we u waking up tomorrow


In about 4 hrs. Gnite.

Do you like Sundays? (I only like sundaes)
Back to top

TravelHearter




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 4:25 am
Surplus wrote:
In about 4 hrs. Gnite.

Do you like Sundays? (I only like sundaes)

Unless I’m interrupting a Q&A session you’re having with ImaPiano, yes I do love sundaes (anything ice cream really...). And sundays. My kids are quite young and it’s nice having DH around more.

What’s your favorite boys or girls name?
Back to top

ExtraCredit




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 4:28 am
TravelHearter wrote:
Unless I’m interrupting a Q&A session you’re having with ImaPiano, yes I do love sundaes (anything ice cream really...). And sundays. My kids are quite young and it’s nice having DH around more.

What’s your favorite boys or girls name?


Anyone is allowed to answer any questions so no worries...

I like any of the names of our Avos and Imahos the best, other names mentioned in Tenach are a close second.

Do you like chickpeas?
Back to top

life is fun




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 4:37 am
Surplus wrote:
Anyone is allowed to answer any questions so no worries...

I like any of the names of our Avos and Imahos the best, other names mentioned in Tenach are a close second.

Do you like chickpeas?


Yes I like to make arbes to snack on and chummus for shabbos

Do you serve fresh salad at meals?
Back to top

mirib




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 7:03 am
Do you serve fresh salad at meals?[/quote]
Yes
Do you call your parents every day?
Back to top

tothepoint




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 11:50 am
My mother, yes daily. My father, random if he picks up

Name your favorite book you’ve read
Back to top

Ima Piano




 
 
 
 

Post  Sun, Aug 02 2020, 11:55 am
I love many books a favorite us whirlpool read it many times and I cn read it another 100x

What r ur hobbies
Back to top
  Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 31, 32, 33  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 26 of 33 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> The Social Scene -> Games

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Acronym Game 462 Yesterday at 7:25 pm View last post
The Official Imamother Telephone Game! 1252 Yesterday at 6:24 pm View last post
Last Letter Food Game 523 Yesterday at 12:31 pm View last post
Rhyme Time Game
by amother
104 Fri, Aug 07 2020, 6:17 pm View last post
Long Island Game Farm 3 Sun, Aug 02 2020, 8:20 am View last post