Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
S/O Dreams that Came True
1  2  Next

Boca00

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 8:16 pm
In the other dream thread, a few posters mentioned they had dreams that then came true. If you or someone you know had a dream like that, please share it below...

I'll start..
I dreamt that I walked into a vort of relative's child, but I couldn't see which child it was. This relative's mother, who had passed away, was singing "siman tov umazel tov" and clapping her hands. My great grandmother from another side was there as well.

A few months later, I found out that the same week I had that dream, this relative's child had his first date with his now-wife, and they got engaged shortly after. The wife is from the exact same area as my great-grandmother who was in the dream.

amother
Lavender

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 8:35 pm
Posting anon cuz I have told this story IRL

As a young teen I pondered a lot about what it would feel like to be pregnant 🤰 so I was not shocked one night when I dreamed that I was in the shower 🚿 pregnant. It was something that was on my mind a lot so I didn’t think it was too weird or crazy.
Since dreams sometimes distort things, it did not phase me that the bathroom seemed flipped around. I was in a blue 1960’s style bathroom with a long counter and two round blue porcelain sinks of opposite a blue bathtub with sliding glass shower doors. The bathtub was on the left and the sinks were on the right. It looked exactly like the bathroom in my parents’ house just turned around.

One morning years later while in the shower, when I was married and pregnant 🤰 and living in an apartment with a blue 1960’s style bathroom very similar to the one in my parents’ house but with the sinks and bathtub 🛀🏼 on opposite sides, I had a feeling of de ja vous.....the heavy pregnant feeling felt exactly the same and the feeling of someone wiggling inside.....it was exactly the way it felt in that dream......And I understood the reason for the somewhat distorted bathroom......apparently I had dreamed into the future......

Not sure what the significance of it was but once I realized I was creeped out.

tweety1

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 8:41 pm
My mother had a dream that she's by my brother's wedding with specific details involved. That week my sil was suggested with those specific details. She had it twice by 2 different siblings.

amother
Pearl

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 8:43 pm
Anon cuz I told it to so many ppl already.

Yes yes! Few years ago I dreamt that my younger sister, who had a hard time conceiving, told me she's pregnant. I felt I couldn't share it with my mom cuz it can be painful, so just kept it btwn me and my husband. Either that or one of the following weekends I stayed by my mom and couldn't keep it in anymore. Lo and behold, she told me my sister ACTUALLY IS PREGNANT. I became jelly and tears from joy started coming down.

Boca00

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:22 pm
Wow! These are so cool.

amother
Firebrick

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:29 pm
Not a dream but...
During Covid my mother was put on a vent in the hospital and nobody was there with her.
The first two days I couldn't stop crying and praying.
I felt that she is still fighting.

The third day I suddenly felt a shift. I felt that she gave up. I continued praying but I felt that

The doctor called us that she's heavily sedated but she's much better and he has good hopes but I felt that she's past that and that she's ok with dying.

She was niftar a few days later.

amother
Olive

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:42 pm
My ex-dh was emotionally abusive. He was always very, very angry at me. I did everything I could to stay married because my parents always told me that only bad people get divorced. One night I dreamed that I saw a man walking towards me that I never met before. He was wearing a three piece gray suit with shiny black shoes. He was walking on black and white checkerboard flooring. He was smiling. He didn't say anything. I woke up shaking because the dream was so real but I had no idea who he was.

A few years after I had the dream, I got divorced. A few months after I got my Get, I met the man from my dream. I told him about my dream and described the suit to him. He said that he used to own that suit. Despite my dream, he broke up with me.

Two years later, we dated again and got married. It is now years later and we are still married, Boruch Hashem. I keep telling him, "Why didn't you at least give me the lottery numbers?!?!"

amother
Coral

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:43 pm
amother [ Firebrick ] wrote:
Not a dream but...
During Covid my mother was put on a vent in the hospital and nobody was there with her.
The first two days I couldn't stop crying and praying.
I felt that she is still fighting.

The third day I suddenly felt a shift. I felt that she gave up. I continued praying but I felt that

The doctor called us that she's heavily sedated but she's much better and he has good hopes but I felt that she's past that and that she's ok with dying.

She was niftar a few days later.

Hug Hug

Boca00

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 9:51 pm
amother [ Olive ] wrote:
My ex-dh was emotionally abusive. He was always very, very angry at me. I did everything I could to stay married because my parents always told me that only bad people get divorced. One night I dreamed that I saw a man walking towards me that I never met before. He was wearing a three piece gray suit with shiny black shoes. He was walking on black and white checkerboard flooring. He was smiling. He didn't say anything. I woke up shaking because the dream was so real but I had no idea who he was.

A few years after I had the dream, I got divorced. A few months after I got my Get, I met the man from my dream. I told him about my dream and described the suit to him. He said that he used to own that suit. Despite my dream, he broke up with me.

Two years later, we dated again and got married. It is now years later and we are still married, Boruch Hashem. I keep telling him, "Why didn't you at least give me the lottery numbers?!?!"

This is incredible. Woah. So you literally married "the man of your dreams"!

Last edited by Boca00 on Tue, Jul 21 2020, 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

amother
Taupe

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 11:00 pm
I have a close friend that had one child but for ten years didn't have one night I dreamt that her sister told me she was pregnant.
As a close friend the next day I told her my dream and she said guess what I am pregnant. May all our good dreams come true beh!

IvriAnochi

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 11:31 pm
I have a dream that my older brother will return in Teshuva and become respectful to my mom and learn Torah and wear Tzitzis and get married to an Eishes Chayil...I hope it comes true soon!

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 11:53 pm
Not a dream, but I had gone to visit a holy and special rav while single and living in E"Y.
He gave me a bracha for a shidduch and told me very sincerely to come back and share the good news.

A while later, I was at my parents' home in America when I just remember standing there in the kitchen struck by the thought that now that I'm not living in E"Y anymore how I will I let the special rav know when I get engaged. I was perplexed, and the thought came upon me suddenly.
Not long after I found out that he had been niftar, and I felt that the urgency of the concern must have been some kind of tug at my neshama that the rav A"H was no longer in this world.

Miri1

Post Tue, Jul 21 2020, 11:54 pm
amother [ Lavender ] wrote:
Posting anon cuz I have told this story IRL

As a young teen I pondered a lot about what it would feel like to be pregnant 🤰 so I was not shocked one night when I dreamed that I was in the shower 🚿 pregnant. It was something that was on my mind a lot so I didn’t think it was too weird or crazy.
Since dreams sometimes distort things, it did not phase me that the bathroom seemed flipped around. I was in a blue 1960’s style bathroom with a long counter and two round blue porcelain sinks of opposite a blue bathtub with sliding glass shower doors. The bathtub was on the left and the sinks were on the right. It looked exactly like the bathroom in my parents’ house just turned around.

One morning years later while in the shower, when I was married and pregnant 🤰 and living in an apartment with a blue 1960’s style bathroom very similar to the one in my parents’ house but with the sinks and bathtub 🛀🏼 on opposite sides, I had a feeling of de ja vous.....the heavy pregnant feeling felt exactly the same and the feeling of someone wiggling inside.....it was exactly the way it felt in that dream......And I understood the reason for the somewhat distorted bathroom......apparently I had dreamed into the future......

Not sure what the significance of it was but once I realized I was creeped out.

This is surreal.
And I love the illustrations Smile

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 12:08 am
My recurring nightmare is it's Erev Pesach and I did absolutely nothing. Didn't start cleaning or cooking. Well, this year it came true.

rainbow dash

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 3:46 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
My recurring nightmare is it's Erev Pesach and I did absolutely nothing. Didn't start cleaning or coo2king. Well, this year it came true.

I also have a recurring dream but about shabbos. That its already night and nothing is done.

Success10

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 8:17 am
amother [ Honeydew ] wrote:
My recurring nightmare is it's Erev Pesach and I did absolutely nothing. Didn't start cleaning or cooking. Well, this year it came true.

YES! I've had the not ready for Pesach version, the mechalel Shabbos version, and the eating on Yom Kippur version.

B"H much less in recent years as I accepted a more loving understanding of Hashem.

amother
Mustard

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 9:03 am
Two times my mother called me and said she dreamed the name of my unborn baby. She said it sounded like this name but never heard it before so wasn't sure how to pronounce it. She was right both times! They were names we just decided on and were almost exactly like she tried to say.

My young daughter woke up groggily and said she dreamed I was having a certain gender child and his name. She then fell back asleep. I was 5 months pregnant and had just picked out a name after finding out its gender. She was exactly right (and it wasn't a popular name) but after the baby was born and I reminded her what she dreamed, she had no recollection.

My oldest daughter told me she dreamed I was pregnant and having a girl on the exact day I found out I was pregnant and almost fainted from the pregnancy news alone . I had told everyone years before that I was done having kids. This came out of the blue! She shrugged it off as I played it cool to not show my surprise and time went by. When I informed everyone that I was expecting, she screamed! She didn't believe me or that her dream was true all along. I did have a girl of course Smile

I dreamed after my 4th date with dh that we had gotten married and were very happy together as a couple. I was at my wedding, in the yichud room and he gave me a box with a very distinct necklace in it. I wrote it down so I wouldn't forget it but never looked at it during the rest of our dating period so I forgot about it. Subconsciously, I knew he was the one after that dream and we got engaged and married quickly. Only later, during sheva brachos, did I have time to go through my things I was taking from my parents' home and found what I wrote. I shivered with goosebumps when I read that dh gave me that necklace as it was exactly what he gave me a few months later and that was the scene from our yichud room! I had totally forgotten! It wasn't even my taste at all so it wasn't like I suggested a certain style but it was given with such love at the time so I knew he was the one Smile

I have more...

amother
Honeydew

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 9:07 am
rainbow dash wrote:
I also have a recurring dream but about shabbos. That its already night and nothing is done.

I have dreams about not being ready for shabbos also, I usually have guest in the dream.

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 9:15 am
Had a dream when I was pregnant that the baby was deformed/disabled. Turns out this was true.

amother
Scarlet

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 9:17 am
After having a few kids, We have been trying to few years and not successful .
In these years, both times that my Sil and another family member was pregnant I had a dream about it . It’s like HaShem was telling me the news, before I had to hear it from them .
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics