Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children
Bas Mitzvah gift suggestions

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 10:35 pm
Any gift suggestions I can send links to a great uncle who is close the my daughter and would he willing to spend $100 for her bas mitzvah? She is really creative and artsy and also loves to read. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Especially if I can forward links to the items, which is tye method he likes to use when purchasing birthday presents.

amother
Coral

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 10:44 pm
Someone bought me a pretty wooden jewelry box for my bas mitzvah. Many years later I am still using it. It has a classic and mature style.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Wed, Jul 22 2020, 11:16 pm
Just thinking about what dd recieved and finds she still uses and remebers who purchased it for her..

Sometimes artscroll has a sale on the set of mini machzorim for around that price. I know my daughter now appreciates more than she did then at her bat mitzvah.

Or a set of chumashim also very useful as you get older..

or a piece of jewelry with a pasuk/hebrew saying she likes from hadaya https://oneofakind-store.com/

Mazel tov! may your daughter grow in the ways of our imahos and always bring yiddishe nachas to you and klal ysirael.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 9:56 am
Thanks! These are both good ideas. Any other suggestions?

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 10:08 am
Since you mentioned that your daughter is crafty, I was thinking of a needlepoint or cross stitch pattern for a challah cover, or something else she could use in the future. That way she can enjy the creation process, and enjoy the end result. Some are absolutely magnificent, but also very very pricy.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Parenting our children -> Teenagers and Older children