Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Are you even?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:50 am
What you have two of, are they even?

I had a cousin that one leg was longer than the other. She always limped. I don’t know if she was born that way or during the holocaust.

My ds has one eye larger than the other due to congenital cataracts.

My right breast is larger than my left. It’s only noticeable without a bra.

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 8:11 am
The lady that fits bras in a lingerie shop once told me, most women have 1 larger breast. Some more noticeable and some less. Can't remember if she also said the same side for every woman. Mine I see, even with a bra. Flesh popping out on top. But don't think others notice.

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 8:22 am
No. But that's part of the beauty of humans.
Bh all my kids are very beautiful. But one of my kids has a very symmetrical face, darker completion nice height and very petite in width. Perfect teeth - baby teeth (she's 5) and a picture perfect gorgeous smile.
We get stopped to be told how pretty she is.
(Honestly I don't't think she's necessarily prettier than my other kids. But the perfect symmetry of her face and her skin color attracts your attention)

Anyway, she was born with severe congenital hip dysplasia ONLY on one hip.
Hehe

Success10

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 9:08 am
An experiment is to take a picture of someone you are familiar with and flip it on the computer, it will immediately look off. Few people are completely symmetrical.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 10:01 am
Different color eyes here

amother
Wine

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 10:03 am
DH has made clear to me that one of my breasts is larger than the other. I don't think I was ever consciously aware of it, but now that he's pointed it out, he's clearly right. And he definitely focuses on that side much more. Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics