Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Do u think of your husband during the day?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:12 am
Deleted

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:16 am
It's usually normal, and we can't tell by your typing because we are not familiar with your typical way of speaking. The one question you can try to answer is "Is this impacting my ability to function?".

amother
Pewter

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:17 am
It's normal, it's heath. It is wonderful that you love your husband so much, enjoy your relationship and think about him.
Not everyone does. There is a very large range of normal. What you have is a bracha- enjoy.

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:19 am
It's basically normal unless you are literally spending all of your time thinking about him and cannot get anything done, are worrying about him, or aren't able to focus at all on other relationships.

amother
Papaya

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:20 am
I have a crush and I'm happy when he's home. But I don't miss him during the day.

The funniest is that I have one child that is his clone. And I think it's soooo cute. Makes me imagine what he was like as a kid.

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:21 am
This article may help you figure out if it’s healthy or not. You didn’t share enough for us to really know anything .

https://blogs.psychcentral.com.....tion/

amother
Babyblue

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:21 am
But you should also be aware that as a relationship matures, most people become somewhat less infatuated. Some people feel a sense of loss when that happens, but it's normal and healthy.

SuperWify

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:22 am
Any chance youre very newly married?

amother
Vermilion

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:25 am
I do think of him and miss him, but usually I'm busy during the day so I'm definitely not thinking of him constantly. Married almost 10 years bH.

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:29 am
amother [ Vermilion ] wrote:
I do think of him and miss him, but usually I'm busy during the day so I'm definitely not thinking of him constantly. Married almost 10 years bH.

Married 5 years and I feel the same.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 1:14 pm
When I’m not busy with something, I think of him. I’m newly married so guess makes sense but I truly miss him when he goes to work and I’m so happy when he finally comes home...

amother
Mustard

Post Thu, Jul 23 2020, 2:16 pm
married thirty years whn its time for him to come home I think of him he is always late and never calls me
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics