Home

Biden says Trump is first racist president
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >>
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 12:15 pm
His staff is already walking back his (teleprompter, scripted) statement. When you have a senile candidate, changing positions more often than he changes his underwear, in order to pander for votes, is now using Bernie Sanders and AOC as “advisors,” you have to resort to filthy lies. And liberal leaders and the fake news media have been successful in convincing their low intelligence, gullible followers that the lie is true, proving the saying that if you repeat one often enough, people will believe it. Thankfully, honest, intelligent people see through the lies and know the truth.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi.....noted

Geraldo Rivera fires back at Biden's 'flamboyant' Trump racism claim
Rivera says Joe Biden's charge is 'unhinged from reality'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/.....acism
Back to top

IvriAnochi




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 12:31 pm
Cheiny, you’re my Daily News Politcal Poster. 👍 thank you
I’m happy to say I’m registered to vote Republican
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 12:56 pm
IvriAnochi wrote:
Cheiny, you’re my Daily News Politcal Poster. 👍 thank you
I’m happy to say I’m registered to vote Republican


Good for you! And you’re quite welcome. Very Happy
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 1:02 pm
Cheiny wrote:
His staff is already walking back his (teleprompter, scripted) statement. When you have a senile candidate, changing positions more often than he changes his underwear, in order to pander for votes, is now using Bernie Sanders and AOC as “advisors,” you have to resort to filthy lies. And liberal leaders and the fake news media have been successful in convincing their low intelligence, gullible followers that the lie is true, proving the saying that if you repeat one often enough, people will believe it. Thankfully, honest, intelligent people see through the lies and know the truth.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi.....noted

Geraldo Rivera fires back at Biden's 'flamboyant' Trump racism claim
Rivera says Joe Biden's charge is 'unhinged from reality'

https://www.foxnews.com/media/.....acism


Biden is not "senile," nor is there any evidence that he is. I am aware that the right needs to paint him that way in an effort to hide the fact that their candidate is proud of the fact that he is able to identify an elephant, and that doctors have long theorized that Trump himself has neurological issues, but that does not make it true.

Nor is there any evidence that Biden changes his position frequently. Unlike, for example, Trump who proudly declared that he was "very pro choice" before he decided to be a Republican. There's dozens of these, but this is a favorite.

Your insults are duly noted. You accuse anyone who disagrees with you of being "low intelligence" and "gullible." You dismiss any news that you disagree with as "fake." You have not presented any evidence of this. Indeed, you have repeatedly been asked to provide evidence of certain of your claims, but have failed to do so. Of course, according to Pew, 54 percent of college graduates either identified as Democrats or leaned Democratic, compared to 39 percent who identified or leaned Republican. Among people with post-graduate degrees, Democrats had a 2-to-1 edge, by 63 percent to 31 percent. I'm not suggesting that people who didn't graduate college cannot be smart, but it certainly suggests that the Democratic Party is not the home of only idiots, as you claim.

Finally, you suggest that anyone who is "honest" or "intelligent" must agree with you. There is, in your world, no room for an honest difference of opinion. 51 Nobel Laureates and tens of thousands of academics protested against Trump's immigration orders. I guess they're not nearly as bright as someone like you. Colin Powell has called Trump a liar, and accused him of drifting away from the Constitution. Not very bright, I guess. The group of Bush officials ("43 Alumni for Biden") are dullards. Madeleine Albright. Julian Castro. Ana Navarro. Even Alan Dershowitz said, “I’m a strong supporter of Joe Biden. I like Joe Biden. I’ve liked him for a long time, and I could enthusiastically support Joe Biden,” during a radio interview with Dan Abrams in 2019. “Over Donald Trump?” Abrams asked. “Over Donald Trump, yeah,” Dershowitz replied. Not a single one has enough brain cells to form a synapse, you claim.

Your citation to Geraldo Rivera, host of shows with titles like "Men in Lace Panties and the Women Who Love Them" and who broadcast a report in which he claimed to be at the scene of a friendly fire incident, when he was actually 300 miles away, who told his viewers about covid, “If you can’t hold your breath for 10 seconds. Everyone should do that. Hold your breath for 10 seconds. If you can hold your breath for 10 seconds then you don’t have this disease" is noted. I'm not sure how someone who claimed that Trayvon Martin was at fault in his own death because he was wearing a hoodie can claim any high ground on racism.

I'm tired of the constant insults. How about some facts. Start with your opinion on Trump's claim that he doesn't bother to read intelligence briefings. Do you approve of that?
Back to top

PinkFridge




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 2:23 pm
Even if he were, he'd certainly not be the first.
Back to top

DrMom




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 2:34 pm
PinkFridge wrote:
Even if he were, he'd certainly not be the first.

This.
I haven't seen any concrete evidence of racism. Just out of context quotes.

But when I think of racist presidents, LBJ and Woodrow Wilson and Andrew Jackson come to mind.
Back to top

flowerpower




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 2:37 pm
Do people really believe that Biden doesn’t have early stages of dimentia?
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 2:43 pm
DrMom wrote:
This.
I haven't seen any concrete evidence of racism. Just out of context quotes.

But when I think of racist presidents, LBJ and Woodrow Wilson and Andrew Jackson come to mind.


You are correct that there were many other racist presidents.

But Trump not racist? Start with his whole Birther Conspiracy against Obama. The Central Park 5. His agreement to a consent decree with respect to discrimination in leasing. Move on to his claiming that an Indiana-born judge could not be impartial because he was "Mexican." His defense of the Confederate flag and attacks on Bubba Wallace (who, FTR, was TOLD there was a noose, he never saw it himself). His statement that the US does not want people from Haiti or Africa ("excrement-hole countries), we want people from Norway. His dismissing an intelligence analyst's statement that she was from Manhattan and asking where "her people" were from -- she was a Korean-American. Shall I continue?
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 3:20 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Do people really believe that Biden doesn’t have early stages of dimentia?


Does anyone seriously believe that he does?

Its just another lie of the right who know that there is no way on earth a president who has fiddled while 140,000 Americans died can be reelected, and therefore have to make up lies about his opponent. It is the "but her emails" of 2020. It saddens me that anyone is gullible enough to believe it.
Back to top

FranticFrummie




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 3:45 pm
Trump is the first racist? How many slaves does he own?

If Biden is the very best that Democrats can come up with to challenge Trump, then they DESERVE to lose. A senile old white man? Are there really no qualified and intelligent Black women they could have nominated?

I think that a lot of Republicans would gladly switch sides if they thought that there was a better candidate. At this rate, I'm sure Trump's camp sleeps quite soundly.
Back to top

chanatron1000




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 3:55 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Does anyone seriously believe that he does?

Yes. The other explanation is that his brain function has always been suboptimal.
Back to top

Fox




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 4:09 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
You are correct that there were many other racist presidents.

But Trump not racist? Start with his whole Birther Conspiracy against Obama. The Central Park 5. His agreement to a consent decree with respect to discrimination in leasing. Move on to his claiming that an Indiana-born judge could not be impartial because he was "Mexican." His defense of the Confederate flag and attacks on Bubba Wallace (who, FTR, was TOLD there was a noose, he never saw it himself). His statement that the US does not want people from Haiti or Africa ("excrement-hole countries), we want people from Norway. His dismissing an intelligence analyst's statement that she was from Manhattan and asking where "her people" were from -- she was a Korean-American. Shall I continue?

Funny how all these things became problematic just as soon as Trump started his campaign as a Republican.

When he was donating money to various African-American scholarship funds, he was lauded by Al Sharpton.

When he hired minority workers at high rates, Jesse Jackson gave him an award.

When contributed to HBCU, the NAACP gave him an award.

Yet, suddenly, when he runs for President as a Republican, he's a racist.

Sorry, but the days when calling someone a racist means something are over. It has been devalued by overuse and inane examples that are barely related to race at all. Find some new epithets.
Back to top

number




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 4:13 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:


If Biden is the very best that Democrats can come up with to challenge Trump, then they DESERVE to lose. A senile old white man? Are there really no qualified and intelligent Black women they could have nominated?
Who? Kamala Harris got knocked out incredibly early. She’s still the likely vp pick though I think.

I wish pelosi would be the candidate. She’s always fun to watch.

Idk if Biden’s senile but his videos do lead you to think so.
Back to top

Sebastian




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 5:23 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Does anyone seriously believe that he does?

Its just another lie of the right who know that there is no way on earth a president who has fiddled while 140,000 Americans died can be reelected, and therefore have to make up lies about his opponent. It is the "but her emails" of 2020. It saddens me that anyone is gullible enough to believe it.


Yes. Sorry but he can't string together a normal sentence many times. He was much more with it in the 2012 VP debate.

I got a campaign ad for him and even there he seemed a bit lost. And these ads are pre recorded
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 5:58 pm
DrMom wrote:
This.
I haven't seen any concrete evidence of racism. Just out of context quotes.

But when I think of racist presidents, LBJ and Woodrow Wilson and Andrew Jackson come to mind.


That’s exactly what their accusations have been based on, out of context quotes, which they’ve repeated ad nauseum to their gullible base. But there have been numerous black and Hispanic individuals who have worked for him, or know him personally, who have said he doesn’t have a racist bone in his body.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 6:01 pm
flowerpower wrote:
Do people really believe that Biden doesn’t have early stages of dimentia?


Hate-Trump liberals know he does, but they’re denying and ignoring it to justify to themselves and others how they could possibly, in good conscience, even consider entrusting the job of the presidency to someone in that condition! It’s frightening, but is indicative of the amount of irrational hatred some people possess, that would make them overlook his severe deficiencies and incompetence and vote for him anyway.
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 6:03 pm
chanatron1000 wrote:
Yes. The other explanation is that his brain function has always been suboptimal.


He had 2 brain surgeries and an apparent known after effect of those types of surgeries is dementia.

BIDEN has another BRAIN FREEZE and signs of DEMENTIA

JUNE 6, 2020 Even with the help of teleprompters, BIDEN cannot hide his physical deterioration. The statements he reads sound like desperate attempts to show he can be a tough guy too, but at 77 years of age, he barely makes sense.

https://www.c-span.org/video/?.....entia

Liberal media avoids quizzing Biden on brain surgery

https://www.bostonherald.com/2.....gery/


Sebastian wrote:
Yes. Sorry but he can't string together a normal sentence many times. He was much more with it in the 2012 VP debate.

I got a campaign ad for him and even there he seemed a bit lost. And these ads are pre recorded


Can you even imagine how he’ll fare at the debates? His only hope is for his handlers to get him the questions and write out his answers in advance. Watch out for him looking down at his “notes” excessively.
Either that, or they’ll find an excuse for why he can’t do the debates.


Last edited by Cheiny on Thu, Jul 23 2020, 6:10 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top

Cheiny




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 6:04 pm
Double post
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 6:47 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Double post


If no one has responded, you can fully delete your post by hitting the x

Hope this helps.
Back to top

SixOfWands




 
 
 
 

Post  Thu, Jul 23 2020, 7:02 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Can you even imagine how he’ll fare at the debates? His only hope is for his handlers to get him the questions and write out his answers in advance. Watch out for him looking down at his “notes” excessively.
Either that, or they’ll find an excuse for why he can’t do the debates.


Yes, I can. He'll do well. In fact, Biden has already agreed to debate. Its Trump who hasn't, seeking changes to the debate schedule. Maybe he's worried they'll ask him how he feels about women accused of procuring underaged girls as hookers.

As to Biden's brain surgery, its not that you're grasping at straws, its that you're grasping at the shadow of a straw that drifted away a decade ago. In 1988 -- 32 years ago -- Biden suffered an aneurysm. He had 2 surgeries. In 2019, his surgeon was asked about it, and said that Biden did not suffer any brain damage from the aneurysms (or the surgeries) that could come back to haunt him now, decades later. “He is every bit as sharp as he was 31 years ago. I haven’t seen any change,” Dr. Kassell said. “I can tell you with absolute certainty that he had no brain damage, either from the hemorrhage or from the operations that he had. There was no damage whatsoever.”

Its been discussed ad nauseum for more than 30 years, including when he was nominated for VP. Biden even wrote about it in his book. Anyone who thinks that he's avoiding the question is avoiding knowing the answer, because they don't like the fact that doctors are clear that there are no lingering effects.
Back to top
1, 2, 3, 4  Next  Last >> Recent Topics

Page 1 of 4 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> In the News -> Politics

Related Topics Replies Last Post
An honest question for Trump voters 131 Today at 9:58 am View last post
An honest question for Biden voters
by Cheiny
139 Today at 9:17 am View last post
S/O Last Letter First Name 127 Yesterday at 10:17 pm View last post
Wedding expense articles in family first magazine
by amother
149 Yesterday at 4:20 pm View last post
Who will Biden choose as running mate?
by Mevater
59 Yesterday at 1:22 pm View last post

Jump to: