Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
Is this normal? Please advise

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 12:42 am
I had twins less than a year ago via c section. A few months ago I worked out maybe once. A couple of months ago I decided to work out more, just a few minutes each night, and I started doing basic exercises, most of which focused on the abs. I did this for a few days. During this time, I couldn’t bend over at all because I felt extreme discomfort; almost like I was by bending I was doing something wrong to my body. I had the same feeling when I was doing a specific ab exercise.
This was months after my csection... can it be that I never fully healed?
Or maybe that I should only be doing general exercises to get my body used to it again?

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Jul 24 2020, 12:48 am
I hate alarmist posts, but maybe get checked for a hernia? I have twins and I had an umbilical hernia from that pregnancy and it took a long time before I could do any kind of abdominal exercises without feeling like my body was ripping apart.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise