Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
ALERT: STAMFORD HILL

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 6:18 am
There is a serious increase of Covid cases here in Stamford Hill. I know of a few people who are currently on oxygen at home.
I am also aware of quite a number of people who had to quarantine but simply refused to do so (a few of them have since been diagnosed with the virus) and went round town mixing and mingling with others.
These people are infecting others and are the direct cause of the spread.

WHEN WILL THIS SELFISHNESS END??

amother
Crimson

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 6:50 am
It's not only stamford hill. I know people in Israel who violated the quarentjne after they travelled...

amother
Emerald

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 7:15 am
As a Stamford Hill resident I feel that selfish people are everywhere. My white British neighbours had parties at the height of lockdown.
I follow all rules but I am a little torn as to what the solution is, a person is jnfectious5 days before they show symptoms so the are unknowingly passing is on. If we do lockdown again than in a few weeks we have a fresh outbreak.
I don't know what to make of it

southernbubby

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 8:54 am
Maybe out of all the messages that Hashem is trying to send us, the major message is that when people put themselves aside and work for the common good, they are successful and when they are self focused, they flop.

amother
Lavender

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 9:18 am
Another Stamford hill thread??
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics