Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Does racism only count
Previous  1  2  3  Next

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:19 am
Cheiny wrote:
Can't Believe It

Wow. What a respectful and well-written comment. Your wit and understanding never fail to astound me.

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:20 am
Cheiny wrote:
It shows he’s senile like everything else he says off teleprompter does.

His senility caused him to reveal biases that he would have otherwise kept hidden.

monkeymamma

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:22 am
#BestBubby wrote:
Discrimination based on religion is illegal. Therefore discrimination against Jews (who can be any color) is NOT legal.

Not all Jews are religious and Jews are considered "white" when it comes to race therefore its legal to discriminate against us. This is why we are not included in affirmative action programs even though the schools had quotas against us (or didnt accept us) in the past. They just found a new way to discriminate against us by telling us we are "white" which is just a pretext.

monkeymamma

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:24 am
chanatron1000 wrote:
It shows that Biden thinks of all non-whites as poor.

If you are going with the premise that all white people are "privileged" and all black people are "underprivileged" then you get comments like this so its not considered racist.

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:25 am
monkeymamma wrote:
If you are going with the premise that all white people are "privileged" and all black people are "underprivileged" then you get comments like this so its not considered racist.

And what if you don't?

monkeymamma

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:26 am
chanatron1000 wrote:
And what if you don't?

That is your "white privilege" and "white fragility" talking. Stop being racist Rolling Eyes

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:27 am
monkeymamma wrote:
That is your "white privilege" and "white fragility" talking. Stop being racist Rolling Eyes

And your point?

Cheiny

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:31 am
chanatron1000 wrote:
Wow. What a respectful and well-written comment. Your wit and understanding never fail to astound me.

Ditto. Hence there are no words.

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:32 am
Cheiny wrote:
Ditto. Hence there are no words.

LOL

monkeymamma

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:32 am
chanatron1000 wrote:
And your point?

You are not allowed to have a different opinion.

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:33 am
monkeymamma wrote:
You are not allowed to have a different opinion.

I think I am allowed to have a different opinion.

monkeymamma

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:34 am
chanatron1000 wrote:
I think I am allowed to have a different opinion.

Thats just your "white privilege" talking.

naturalmom5

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:37 am
When are the statues of King Louis coming down
When is St Louis's name being changed

King Louis burned all the Talmuds in France at the time. There was no pr press , it was all handwritten.
Then the Jews were expelled. We havent recovered from this, to this day

Cheiny

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:39 am
monkeymamma wrote:

Oy. When your sarcasm can’t be identified, others just run with it.... LOL

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:41 am
monkeymamma wrote:

And I want to know why you keep bringing up white privilege, a concept neither you nor I agree with.

monkeymamma

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:41 am
Cheiny wrote:
Oy. When your sarcasm can’t be identified, others just run with it.... LOL

This is unfortunately going on in colleges and at diversity training in the govt facilities so imamother is getting a little taste of what white people are facing if they stand up for themselves or have a different opinion than the narrative being taught.

Fox

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:43 am
Of course there are problems that black people, in particular, face that are unique to them. The extent to which those problems are due to racism on the part of white people is another story altogether.

The U.S. government, starting with President Johnson, has engaged in a 60-year effort to destroy black families and black communities. It's astonishing to me that black communities have done as well as they have despite those forces. And, of course, those blacks who were able to escape or evade the government's "help" have done quite a bit better.

It is ironic that the people who claim to desire racial equity are usually the least interested in examining the factors that are associated with black success. I'm not sure why that is, though I have a few suspicions.

I watched an interview with Bevelyn Beatty on Motzoi Shabbos. She's the black Christian activist who originally defaced the BLM street writing outside Trump Tower. I hadn't realized it, but she had a very rough life -- poverty, crime, drugs, partying, and promiscuity.

She was asked what the number one problem holding black Americans back is right now, and she said, "self-respect." She said that begging, asking, or demanding that other people respect you is useless if you don't respect yourself.

We've allowed our cities and government policies to erode self-respect among black Americans for six decades, and we want to correct that situation by yelling at whites. That's not going to help -- at least not in the long run. The best way to combat racism is with a strong economy, justice reform, changing government policies that discourage strong families, and offer school choice.

monkeymamma

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:44 am
chanatron1000 wrote:
And I want to know why you keep bringing up white privilege, a concept neither you nor I agree with.

This is what is going on at the "whiteness training" and "diversity training" in schools and govt agencies and white people are losing their rights and cannot say anything about it without being shamed or shunned. Read the article I posted upthread to have a better idea of what is going on in the real world outside of imamother.

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:47 am
monkeymamma wrote:
This is what is going on at the "whiteness training" and "diversity training" in schools and govt agencies and white people are losing their rights and cannot say anything about it without being shamed or shunned. Read the article I posted upthread to have a better idea of what is going on in the real world outside of imamother.

That is a real problem, and also, Joe Biden is still racist.

chanatron1000

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 11:49 am
Also, contrary to the popular misconception, we all have an existence outside of Imamother.com.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics