Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Urgent Request to anyone closely affiliated with tech-posek

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 12:10 pm
Please note - this isn't intended as a discussion thread or vaccine debate, so please don't take it as such. Rather, it is a rhetorical, but urgent, request to anyone here closely affiliated with a top, well-respected "technology-aware posek". Can you please submit to him this question, and NOT just under the category of "childrens' health" but all across the board. I don't grasp why the vaccine topic is only under the category of children. I mean, Jewish geriatrics exist too, who are first subjected to forced-air heat in nursing homes which triggers flu, and then given flu-shots which often worsen their flu to the point of pneumonia...

Exclamation Question Mad Question Exclamation

Question - actually several Qs in the same vein:

If biometric vaccines can be used as Digital ID, the way blue-tattoo's were used during the Holocaust, then isn't that a type of language, and thus halachically forbidden?

Doesn't anti-tattoo halacha apply to letters of a language - ANY language?
Including digital language?
as referenced online:
Meil Tzedaka 31, Pischei Teshuvah 180/1

Are rabbinic legal authorities being advised to preemptively prepare litigation based on halachic freedom of religion, including a demand for disclosure as to whether they intend to include microchips within their vaccines which would be akin to "tattoing a language into skin, beyond surface-deep"?

They closed camps due to Covid, so what's to stop them from administering biometric vaccines due to Covid, especially singling out Jewish areas as "hot-spots"?

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 12:22 pm
Why dont you ask a shaila to your regular Rav? If he is not well versed, he will know who to ask himself?

It is a big concern if it comes to fruition but freedom of religion should be pushed to have the option of non tattooed vax options and papers instead.

Or this sounds like the type of thing agudas israel of america does. They have a # to call.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 12:39 pm
Trust me, such a topic is way outside the parameter of my regular rav.

Please clarify - what are non tattoo vax options and papers?

As far as Agudah, to be realistic, these days it requires a VIP to get attention on something like this. Also, no time to deal with that, as I've too much going on in my life which I have to attend to, which also involves constant going in circles endlessly. It seems there's lots of that these days.

So much for my "rhetorical request". I should have known.

Success10

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 12:40 pm
It's a very, very rhetorical request.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 12:48 pm
...and a very, very flip comment to make about the rhetorical request.

BTW, this seems to be turning into a debate & discussion, which it wasn't intended to be, per OP. It occurs to me that there's likely to be Gates' shills everywhere.

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 1:42 pm
I mean like you can have vax made with and without the tattoo so religious who want vax can take without tattoooing. Just like they give the SAT on zsunday for those who cant take it on Shabbos.

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 1:47 pm
microchips in vaccines???? what????

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 2:55 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It occurs to me that there's likely to be Gates' shills everywhere.
Yes, everyone who told you not to worry about it yet is a gates shill 🙄

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 3:09 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
microchips in vaccines???? what????

Read up on it. So far it seems like it's in the science fiction stage, but it's something we should start thinking and talking about because once it's here, we're gonna be way too late to do anything about it.

imasoftov

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 3:41 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
Yes, everyone who told you not to worry about it yet is a gates shill 🙄

How do I get one of those jobs?

Just One

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 4:18 pm
Doesn't seem like OP wants a real answer. And she already stated she doesn't want to debate. That's the definition of a rhetorical question.

I just feel sorry for those who (at least mentally) live in such a dangerous world.

Just One

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 4:18 pm
imasoftov wrote:

Become the gabai of any mainstream shul

amother
Babypink

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 7:04 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Read up on it. So far it seems like it's in the science fiction stage, but it's something we should start thinking and talking about because once it's here, we're gonna be way too late to do anything about it.

No its not. I believe MIT has completed the project successfully. The tech is available afaik.

Only if you marry high anxiety with belief of the most evil intent getting coordinated flawlessly does it go to a terrible place. But it is not so chill either. It all goes back to does the constitution work or is the US crumbling. It is a concern that should be on the possibility radar.

amother
Magenta

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 7:07 pm
amother [ Babypink ] wrote:
No its not. I believe MIT has completed the project successfully. The tech is available afaik.

Only if you marry high anxiety with belief of the most evil intent getting coordinated flawlessly does it go to a terrible place. But it is not so chill either. It all goes back to does the constitution work or is the US crumbling. It is a concern that should be on the possibility radar.

No it is not what? I'm not sure if you're agreeing or disagreeing with me. As I wrote in my post, this is something we need to worry about now.

tante_feige

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 7:13 pm
The only way you could intend this not to spark debate is by selfrighteously refusing to let anyone else comment.

I hate it when people with no science background start thinking that they can outsmart the PhDs.

Just One

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 7:16 pm
tante_feige wrote:
The only way you could intend this not to spark debate is by selfrighteously refusing to let anyone else comment.

I hate it when people with no science background start thinking that they can outsmart the PhDs.

Do you also hate it when people without a background in meteorology discuss the weather?

amother
Khaki

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 7:25 pm
imasoftov wrote:
you think they're paid? they probably do it lishma for the eugenics cause.

tante_feige

Post Mon, Jul 27 2020, 7:35 pm
Just One wrote:
Do you also hate it when people without a background in meteorology discuss the weather?

When they think that they can armchair outpredict the meteorologists on hurricanes and tornadoes, yes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics