Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
I need a live in Nanny/Housekeeper. Please please help

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jul 28 2020, 12:35 am
Im in desperate need for a nanny/housekeeper who will take care of my baby and do all the housekeeping. (When she naps or when she is with me)
The agencies I am in contact with are low now, because of the virus people aren't traveling. They have some candidates straight off the boat, but its a hit or miss, and im drained from keeping on trying and putting in time effort and energy to train someone who just doesn't get it.
So I am looking for a nanny that is great, flexible, happy to do the job (I dont have a big family, I have a medical issue that limits me so I need full time help. ) that has worked in a jewish home before, or has great references.
Any leads, greatly appreciated!! Im in Monsey NY.
And im not rich, this is a medical necessity that is a priority, and so I need the most economical options. (My CC bills are through the roof because of this, but I have no choice. At one point a friend was helping me out a bit, but due to corona, her funds got tight as well)
Happy to P.M someone if prefer it that way, or please post here any leads.
Tysm. Im telling you, its a huge mitzvah. I need to be more available for my kids, and in less pain from all the movement!!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries