Home

Warning: Masks don't protect against Covid19 (box label)
Previous  1, 2, 3

View latest: 24h 48h 72h

Amarante

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:22 pm
fleetwood wrote:
Honestly,you're wasting your time. If she doesn't want to wear a mask,let her not wear a mask. Who cares really? The only thing I would like to know is where she lives so I can make sure to stay away from her. Other than that,who cares,if she doesnt wear a mask and gets sick,she will learn the hard way. Much like the representative from Texas( I forget his name?.

I realize I am wasting time trying to convince her of anything.

I post on masks because it impacts other people and wearing masks is critical for getting the pandemic under control.

If wearing a mask had no impact on anyone else, I couldn’t care just like I don’t care what anyone does that has no negative impact on anything other than themselves.

#BestBubby

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:27 pm
MiriFr wrote:
Kinda convenient to believe what you want to, isn’t it?

Tell me what I believe that is not backed up by facts.

MiriFr

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:31 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Tell me what I believe that is not backed up by facts.

Just curious- do you also believe the “facts” that 5 years old and younger can’t spread the virus to adults?

#BestBubby

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:37 pm
MiriFr wrote:
Just curious- do you also believe the “facts” that 5 years old and younger can’t spread the virus to adults?

That's what I read, that it is unlikely that younger children (didn't read an age) spread
Covid. And finding a few "exceptions" does not change that "fact". There are very few
absolutes in medicine.

I never said anything about younger children. Can you find something I posted that I did not back up?

MiriFr

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 12:39 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
That's what I read, that it is unlikely that younger children (didn't read an age) spread
Covid. And finding a few "exceptions" does not change that "fact". There are very few
absolutes in medicine.

I never said anything about younger children. Can you find something I posted that I did not back up?

Hm ok.
Being that your the Covid expert, I can’t wait to hear your brilliant updates and new findings.
I’m out ✌️

southernbubby

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 6:40 pm
Best bubby, in the other thread you said that masks, SD, and lockdowns don't prevent the virus, they just prolong it but if that's true, then they actually do have an effect. If they had no effect, they would not be able to prolong the virus. Obviously some people are avoiding the virus through these means.

maliza

Post  Fri, Jul 31 2020, 7:03 pm
"These mask mandates are unprecedented. We didn't even do this when polio and
small pox were around."

Just want to add that Polio is mainly transmitted through the fecal/oral route and much less so through oral/oral contact (ie airborne transmission.)
Small pox was transmitted through direct contact and/or prolonged contact with an infected person.

Neither disease can be used to justify whether or not masks are warranted for coronaviruses.

chanatron1000

Post  Sat, Aug 01 2020, 10:39 pm
I think I'll sue the mask company and claim that I was unfairly protected against COVID-19 despite being clearly guaranteed that I wouldn't be.
Previous  1, 2, 3 Recent Topics

Page 3 of 3 View latest: 24h 48h 72h