Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Neemas Bais Yaakov
Previous  1  2  3  4  Next

amother
Crystal

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:46 am
amother [ Steel ] wrote:
Rabbi Katz and Rabbi Burnstein both told my pull that they are already full and won't interview me now. I didn't realize I needed to use pull for an interview because it's so new but I guess you do and I didn't get one. They said that if there is enough demand they will open a second class but I'm not sure where this demand is coming from if they didn't interview everyone. Like I want a second class, how do they know that? 🤷🏼‍♀️
yes, I’m also trying to get in to Ne’emas and were hitting the same brick wall. If they’re on the fence about opening another class shouldn’t they interview to see if they have enough solid applicants?

amother
Steel

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 11:52 am
amother [ Crystal ] wrote:
yes, I’m also trying to get in to Ne’emas and were hitting the same brick wall. If they’re on the fence about opening another class shouldn’t they interview to see if they have enough solid applicants?

Yes! But I'm not sure what they are waiting for Sad

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:26 pm
My friend was told today that they don't want to give false hope to people and therefore won't give intrerviews. Also sounds like they did enough research already.

amother
Crystal

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:32 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
My friend was told today that they don't want to give false hope to people and therefore won't give intrerviews. Also sounds like they did enough research already.
research into your friend?

amother
Burgundy

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:33 pm
Yes. As they applied early on and didn't get an interview while others later on did.

amother
Steel

Post Tue, Oct 26 2021, 9:49 pm
Yes. As they applied early on and didn't get an interview while others later on did.

I sent back my application the day I got it-Friday, the day after isru chag. They didn't look into me and didn't give me an interview. They had too many applicants and not everyone got interviews. I called today and they said the same about false hope and that they don't know if and when they will decide that they are opening a second class. They told my cousin that they just opened the applications at random and chose one and did research. My friend handed in her application days after me and got a call for an interview (she had already accepted in another school) while I didn't get a call at all-we both didn't use pull. I had people speak to both Rabbi Burnstein and Rabbi Katz and they said hadn't looked into me but will if they consider a 2nd class.

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 7:06 am
I would suggest keeping on calling in order to stay on the radar.

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 8:42 am
I just spoke to a person close to Rabbi Burnstein and it seems that they are opening another class but only giving interviews to those they think for sure are a fit. I guess the question now is what makes you a fit?

amother
Crystal

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 9:48 am
I just spoke to a person close to Rabbi Burnstein and it seems that they are opening another class but only giving interviews to those they think for sure are a fit. I guess the question now is what makes you a fit?
we spoke to Rabbi Burnstein and he’s still saying they’re not sure about a second class. Are they being two faced?

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 10:03 am
When did you speak to him?

small bean

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 10:06 am
He is not sure about a second class. I dont have any leg in the game, it came up in an unrelated conversatiom this week.

amother
Steel

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 12:11 pm
I called yesterday and spoke to Rabbi Katz who said he doesn't know yet and doesn't know when they will know. Someone close to Rabbi Burnstein said today that he doesn't know either if and when they are but that they are waiting until registration closes before making that decision.

amother
Burgundy

Post Wed, Oct 27 2021, 12:46 pm
Keep on pushing as once they do the slots will be gone fast

amother
Burgundy

Post Thu, Oct 28 2021, 8:59 am
After speaking to a big shot I would assume they arent intrested in taking you currently if they wont give you an interview. Read between the lines. Someone they want they most definitly will interview.

sara111444

Post Sat, Oct 30 2021, 7:39 pm
Heard that they are being very picky. You may want to try elsewere.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Nov 11 2021, 11:10 pm
I

amother
Copper

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 7:39 pm
Anyone know if they opening a parallel class for next year primary?

amother
Steel

Post Wed, Dec 08 2021, 8:05 pm
As of about 2 weeks ago, they said they aren't making that decision yet. Probably not until the summer I think.

yesery

Post Sun, Feb 13 2022, 5:19 pm
What’s this schools crowd like?

amother
Steel

Post Mon, Feb 14 2022, 12:35 am
A mainstream crowd. Similar to Nachlas and Meoros. The boys parallels may be Even Yisrael, Ohr Yehuda, Nesivos, Tashbar etc.
Page 2 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries