Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise
TLC Diet

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 04 2020, 11:40 am
Anyone ever tried this diet? Were u successful?

silverlining3

Post Tue, Aug 04 2020, 12:07 pm
My mom was successful for 2 years, once she cheated she flopped all the way.

My sil was successful for around 6-7 years, 3 pregnancies involved. Now she struggling to go back on it, can't seem to be successful at that.

amother
Poppy

Post Mon, Oct 04 2021, 1:21 pm
Bumping this...

Anyone else have anything else to share? Is it this way across the board, that once someone flops they flop all the way? Is there anyone that successfully went off it and maintained their weight?

I ask because I did this many years ago when I started a pregnancy with my weight a little over my comfort level. This was a healthy way for me to eat well throughout pregnancy without gaining in an unhealthy way. I stayed on for about six months after, but once I went off I started gaining and gaining and gaining to the point that I am now considered obese.

On the other hand it's the only diet I was able to stick to 100% for more than a month... which is why I'm considering trying it again.

wifenmother

Post Tue, Oct 05 2021, 11:30 am
I'm also curious about this. I thrive on accountability and am told that with TLC that's built into the program.

Any imas with experience? Is there a different program that would also have that feature?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Health & Wellness -> Healthy Lifestyle/ Weight Loss/ Exercise