Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Vacation this summer

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 10:42 pm
I would like to take a 3 day vacation within 3 hours of new york. I'm having a very hard time planning a vacation with attractions that wont require masks. I can't imagine my 3 and 4 year old enjoying an amusement park while wearing masks!

Any ideas?

amother
Oak

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 10:49 pm
Everywhere requires mask. Welcome to 2020

amother
Cyan

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 11:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I would like to take a 3 day vacation within 3 hours of new york. I'm having a very hard time planning a vacation with attractions that wont require masks. I can't imagine my 3 and 4 year old enjoying an amusement park while wearing masks!

Any ideas?

Why do three and four year olds need amusement parks? Regular parks, where they can run around, ride bicycles/tricycles, play in a playground and/or in some water, etc. can be fun for that age. Short hikes and playing in a creek or on a deserted beach are fun too. You might rent bicycles with kiddie trailers and hit some of the bike paths (e.g. rail trails). Look for outdoor, non-commercialized activities, where you can avoid being near other people, and you should not need masks.

amother
Purple

Post Wed, Aug 05 2020, 11:14 pm
Masks are required everywhere. The only option I can think of is a Waterpark. Masks are not required in the water. We're skipping are summer vacation this year. It's too stressful with little kids.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics