Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Girls school shoes

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 8:27 pm
What company shoes last the longest? DD 11 wears out shoes in 2 months and with 100$ A pair I can’t quite afford that. What company should I get. Any discounts online anywhere? TIA

Blessing1

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 8:37 pm
I find that it's more the walk then the brand. Some kids wear out shoes fast no matter what brand, and some kids can wear target shoes all season without them getting worn out. She might need arches if her shoes wear out fast.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 8:43 pm
Blessing1 wrote:
I find that it's more the walk then the brand. Some kids wear out shoes fast no matter what brand, and some kids can wear target shoes all season without them getting worn out. She might need arches if her shoes wear out fast.

That’s true it’s definitely her walk and not the shoes but some are known to be stronger and last longer.

amother
Bisque

Post Thu, Aug 06 2020, 9:17 pm
Atlanta has some sale now maybe on zulily?
Not sure check Kollel budget

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 6:46 am
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
Atlanta has some sale now maybe on zulily?
Not sure check Kollel budget

Atlanta didn’t have the size I need. But is Atlanta considered strong?

Chayalle

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 7:25 am
My DD used to wear out her expensive loafers (like vennetini, Atlanta, etc...) yet this past year, her Zara shoes lasted all year.

I think it has to do with the way she wears a particular shoe. I think she tends to slouch down a loafer and wear it out, and didn't do that to a tie shoe.

Blessing1

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 7:48 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Atlanta didn’t have the size I need. But is Atlanta considered strong?

Any soft moccasin type loafer will wear out fast, no matter what brand. She needs a sturdy shoe with laces or even high tops. Loafers don't support the feet much.

bsy

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 9:51 am
Thicker soles, like on oxfords, and patent leather tend to be stronger.

amother
Silver

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 10:06 am
Having a child that is hard on the feet. I know exactly what you mean. 1 child for the summer moths I bought her 4 pairs of the same shoe cute style in department shoe and replaced it every 6 weeks when it looked warn out. As the kid got older I needed jewish looking shoes and this os what I discovered. No slip on shoe is good she would bend the back Laces, Mary Jane or velcro until she matured a bit. Mocasins sticking all come out. There is a little bit of a cheaper company call old sole. Those lasted the longest for the cheapest price

amother
OP

Post Fri, Aug 07 2020, 12:41 pm
amother [ Silver ] wrote:
Having a child that is hard on the feet. I know exactly what you mean. 1 child for the summer moths I bought her 4 pairs of the same shoe cute style in department shoe and replaced it every 6 weeks when it looked warn out. As the kid got older I needed jewish looking shoes and this os what I discovered. No slip on shoe is good she would bend the back Laces, Mary Jane or velcro until she matured a bit. Mocasins sticking all come out. There is a little bit of a cheaper company call old sole. Those lasted the longest for the cheapest price

I’ll check it out. Thanks!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics