Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Outdoor chuppah at Ateres Charna in Monsey

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 08 2020, 9:32 pm
Has anyone been to an outdoor chuppah there that can please describe it? is the terrace nice?, what does it overlook? TIA!!

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Aug 08 2020, 10:02 pm
I’ve been to quite a few out door chuppas there. I don’t know what terrace you are referring to. The chuppos were done on the sidewalk right outside the entrance by the parking lot. A typical chasiddish chuppah . Everyone just huddles together outside on the sidewalk . No seating or anything like that.

amother
Sapphire

Post Sat, Aug 08 2020, 10:11 pm
Thunderstorm is describing the free option. There is a terrace on the right Side that you pay a bit extra for and they put out nice white chairs.

amother
Plum

Post Sat, Aug 08 2020, 10:30 pm
I’ve been, it’s very nice. Rows of chairs, nice isle, probably View of trees But not positive. Parking lot is behind it.

Blessing1

Post Sat, Aug 08 2020, 10:32 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I’ve been to quite a few out door chuppas there. I don’t know what terrace you are referring to. The chuppos were done on the sidewalk right outside the entrance by the parking lot. A typical chasiddish chuppah . Everyone just huddles together outside on the sidewalk . No seating or anything like that.

They have a separate enclosed area for nicer outdoor chuppa's. It's very nice. No major view though. I think they have afew price range options.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics