Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Dutch wonderland summer 2020

chocolatecake

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 7:45 pm
Did anyone go to Lancaster this summer? The rules say anyone above age three needs a mask the whole time besides eating or the water section. The reviews online were pretty mixed about what was going on. Did you go this summer? What was the mask situation as far as kids and adults?

nchr

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 7:51 pm
My sister went. They were temperature checked. There was hand sanitizer all around the park. Yes, all members of her party were masked - should I ask her about everyone else in general? You cannot just show up and buy a ticket so you must book in advance since they are not operating at full capacity.

chocolatecake

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 7:57 pm
nchr wrote:
My sister went. They were temperature checked. There was hand sanitizer all around the park. Yes, all members of her party were masked - should I ask her about everyone else in general? You cannot just show up and buy a ticket so you must book in advance since they are not operating at full capacity.

Please ask her about the park in general. I have kids ages 3-7 and I can’t see them properly wearing the mask the whole time.

nchr

Post Sun, Aug 09 2020, 7:59 pm
chocolatecake wrote:
Please ask her about the park in general. I have kids ages 3-7 and I can’t see them properly wearing the mask the whole time.

OK. Please PM me tomorrow if I don't come back here and respond by then.

nchr

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 4:16 am
She said according to her memory all guests were wearing masks and that when she was there the park was pretty empty so it was better than previous years she had been.

She says the reviews online are probably mixed because different crowds each day or some people will pick up on a certain family's behavior which does not necessarily reflect on everyone.

Have fun!

amother
Dodgerblue

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 5:01 am
What ages are best suited for DutchWonderland?
What else is nice to do in the area?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics