Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
The bachelor how could it not be fake

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 8:04 pm
If it was real wouldn’t there be even one or 2 women who don’t fall in love with the bachelor or one or 2 men who don’t fall in love with the bachelorette? How’s it possible every single contestant falls in love and wants to Marry the bachelor or bachelorette? Every single season has a villain. Every single season has the ladies or men fighting each other. Every season has them crying. It’s all so the same. Got to be fake

newcomer

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 8:07 pm
Reality tv by definition is fake. Every single episode.

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 8:09 pm
There were a few seasons where they left empty handed without being in love.
There are villains on imamother too. I think I’m every large group of women , where competition is involved the claws come out. But lots of the show is edited. You only see the bad parts of the so called villain and you don’t see the interactions of every single person. They leave a ton out. Even the bachelors and bachelorettes mentioned that we don’t always see the full story because of the editing.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 8:10 pm
Yes, it’s fake.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 8:13 pm
amother [ Lawngreen ] wrote:
Yes, it’s fake.

So why do people watch it and take it seriously

thunderstorm

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 8:18 pm
For entertainment . Why would they watch any other show?
And believe it or not , there have been quite a few marriages with children from this show.

Sean Lowe is married with three kids
Ashley Hebert is married with 2 kids
And quite a few others .

crush

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 9:06 pm
Brad Womack (the first time around) dumped both of his final woman and left with no one.
Juan Pablo told his final pick he likes her a lot, doesn’t love her, and let’s just date not get engaged.
Colton’s final pick wanted to leave him, and they ended the show just dating, not engaged.

So they don’t all fall in love. And like another poster said, it’s heavily edited, so even if the contestant actually said the words that are shown, the way it’s edited changes how you see it a lot.

Of course I’m sure there’s a lot that’s fake. I’ve heard that the lead usually just likes two or three and needs to pretend to be torn over the others until they’re all eliminated. But it’s fun to watch!

giselle

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 9:09 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
So why do people watch it and take it seriously

Who takes it seriously?

amother
Pumpkin

Post Mon, Aug 10 2020, 9:19 pm
Ive hear in the season they are now filming, the bachelorette Clare fell in love and quit filming. They scrambled to replace her with Taysha. (Hanna Ann and one other had interviews but werent chosen)
They would have never picked her if they knew she would quit on them in advance.

Zehava

Lots of things they do there to up the drama. Like serve booze all the time. They also sometimes tell specific men/women what role they will play.

asmileaday

giselle wrote:
Who takes it seriously?

Yeah this is what I was gonna say. I don't know anyone that takes the show seriously!
It's just tv entertainment like any other.

Now that they had the recaps of the old shows I see the difference though. The older shows feel a little less scripted.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics