Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Wig disaster

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 4:29 pm
I bought an expensive wig a year ago. It's awful. The hair frizzes terribly and had loads of edges which stick out. The company blames it on the person who cut it. The person who cut it says it's good. I've had other professionals agree with me that it's bad.

So basically it's tough luck on me and it stays sitting on my shelf as a decoration? I can't walk out of the house with it.

Cheiny

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 4:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I bought an expensive wig a year ago. It's awful. The hair frizzes terribly and had loads of edges which stick out. The company blames it on the person who cut it. The person who cut it says it's good. I've had other professionals agree with me that it's bad.

So basically it's tough luck on me and it stays sitting on my shelf as a decoration? I can't walk out of the house with it.

If it’s really a result of a bad haircut, you should be able to take it to someone else and get it re-cut and fixed.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 6:15 pm
The edges are very high up and cannot he fixed.

silverlining3

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:06 pm
I would think frizz has to do with quality and not with the cut. Could be its a great company, but this specific shipment was bad. Aside from that, there can be frizz AND a bad cut. So sorry you have this experience.

QueensMama

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:08 pm
Whoever sold you the wig is supposed to service it for a year as part of the purchase. She is supposed to contact the company for you.

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:10 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

How expensive are we talking about?
If it’s over 1000, and you have professionals who can vouch that the wig is defective, I would take the company to bes din.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels