Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Anti-Vax Memes
  1  2  3  11  12  13  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:13 pm

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:25 pm
Lady, what is your agenda with all this anti vaxx propaganda???? Everyone should make their own decisions and live and let live. We've fought enough over this already, no need to start up again.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:32 pm
amother [ Purple ] wrote:
Lady, what is your agenda with all this anti vaxx propaganda???? Everyone should make their own decisions and live and let live. We've fought enough over this already, no need to start up again.

No need to click on this thread.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 10:48 pm

If people would live and let live I wouldn't have to say anything...

It's the fact that you DON'T let me live unless I make the same decisions as you that has me posting to begin with.

I was never an "activist." I just quietly delayed or didn't give vaccines. Then...

amother
Purple

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 11:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
If people would live and let live I wouldn't have to say anything...

It's the fact that you DON'T let me live unless I make the same decisions as you that has me posting to begin with.

I was never an "activist." I just quietly delayed or didn't give vaccines. Then...

I couldn't care less what you or anyone else does. I never take part in vaccine discussions on here or IRL. But posting anti vaxx propaganda is highly inappropriate and will accomplish nothing. Continue doing what you do without being so vocal about it. If you would be quiet about your decisions and choices, you wouldn't get backlash.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 11:39 pm
I couldn't care less what you or anyone else does. I never take part in vaccine discussions on here or IRL. But posting anti vaxx propaganda is highly inappropriate and will accomplish nothing. Continue doing what you do without being so vocal about it. If you would be quiet about your decisions and choices, you wouldn't get backlash.

When my kids can't go to camp or school, I am getting backlash. I was never vocal about it.

amother
Gray

Post Tue, Aug 11 2020, 11:54 pm
I actually love it!Smile
Tnx sharing
I must admit my mind is starting to rethink vaccines

Success10

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 12:33 am
Most of these are such stupid arguments.

banana123

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 12:51 am
Success10 wrote:

No kidding.

amother
Beige

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 12:54 am
Success10 wrote:

How so? Which ones do you find the least stupid?

banana123

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 1:01 am
amother [ Beige ] wrote:
How so? Which ones do you find the least stupid?

That's not something that can be explained on one foot, you know.

Success10

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 1:02 am
The only one I partially agree with is the one that indicates that doctors don't take vaccine injury seriously, and if a child shows a severe reaction to the shot, they'll say it's a coincidence and to continue vaccinating. That is an unfortunate reality. But I think doctors were forced into that position by the anti-vax movement. I think if people had a normal outlook regarding vaccines and didn't make silly, unfounded arguments against them, then the medical world wouldn't have to be so stubborn regarding their stance on vaccine injury.

Yes, vaccine injury is a real thing. All medicines have risks. And yes, in the global picture, vaccines are still worth it. Very much so.

Stars

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 1:33 am
Oh wow
Is this your way of trying to bring people over to your side?

Bliss

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 1:42 am

Highly inappropriate? Why? Because you think otherwise? She has every right to make her own decisions and yes, voice them too. Last I checked we all have freedom of speech. And as a btw, I'm not an anti vaxxer.

southernbubby

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 1:48 am
Success10 wrote:
The only one I partially agree with is the one that indicates that doctors don't take vaccine injury seriously, and if a child shows a severe reaction to the shot, they'll say it's a coincidence and to continue vaccinating. That is an unfortunate reality. But I think doctors were forced into that position by the anti-vax movement. I think if people had a normal outlook regarding vaccines and didn't make silly, unfounded arguments against them, then the medical world wouldn't have to be so stubborn regarding their stance on vaccine injury.

Yes, vaccine injury is a real thing. All medicines have risks. And yes, in the global picture, vaccines are still worth it. Very much so.

Our son had a bad reaction to a flu shot and several doctors as well as the CDC in Atlanta told us not to allow him to have any more vaccines. He avoided them until the measles outbreak and he got vaccinated as an adult to protect his then newborn. Nobody ignored the bad reaction.

amother
Lavender

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 2:01 am
Bliss wrote:
Highly inappropriate? Why? Because you think otherwise? She has every right to make her own decisions and yes, voice them too. Last I checked we all have freedom of speech. And as a btw, I'm not an anti vaxxer.

In the middle of a pandemic, spread by people refusing to SD and wear masks, which comes on the heels of a measles outbreak started and spread by anti-vaxxers - yes, it is highly inappropriate to continue spewing anti-vax memes. Sorry if that hurts your feelings or hers.
She and her ilk forced me to pretty much quarantine until my baby was old enough to get the measles vaccine. I had about 3 months of normalcy after that before corona hit. And that whole year of forced isolation was because some people think their right to self-expression trumps my children's right to health, life and safety.
There'd be a whole lot fewer anti-vaxxers, and there might not have been an outbreak at all, if people like OP did what they did quietly instead of trying to spread misinformation to the masses and "voice her opinions."
Her opinions are dangerous and put the lives of many others at risk.
In the middle of a pandemic caused by people like her, on the heels of an outbreak caused by people like her, she should not be spreading this ****.

Success10

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 2:02 am
southernbubby wrote:
Our son had a bad reaction to a flu shot and several doctors as well as the CDC in Atlanta told us not to allow him to have any more vaccines. He avoided them until the measles outbreak and he got vaccinated as an adult to protect his then newborn. Nobody ignored the bad reaction.

B"H, I'm happy to hear that the doctors took it seriously.

tante_feige

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 2:41 am
Well, I for one am convinced! Thank God this anonymous poster culled the Internet for unsourced graphics.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go find a chelation therapist to suck the MMR out of my kids, before they all catch autism.

tante_feige

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 3:36 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
When my kids can't go to camp or school, I am getting backlash. I was never vocal about it.

Your choices have consequences? Tragic.

Last edited by tante_feige on Wed, Aug 12 2020, 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total

sushilover

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 3:49 am
If I thought for a second that I could change your mind, I'd happily spend half an hour discussing each of these deliberately deceitful memes.

But experience has taught me that anti vaxxers will never be swayed by facts and it would be a complete waste of my time. I'll admit I'm prejudiced; the anti vaxxers I know in real life are among the most ignorant, gullible and/or selfish people I have ever had the misfortune to encounter.

If you are too cowardly to post your opinions under your own screen name, why should I bother wasting my time going through the flaws of your memes one by one?
Page 1 of 13   1  2  3  11  12  13  Next Recent Topics