Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Kids’ size shoe for high school boy

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 5:16 pm
I’m looking for shoes for my son who’s starting high school. The problem is he is still a kids’ size and all the shoes we like only come in men’s sizes. There seems to be a very limited selection of nice boys shoes that are comfortable (I can get him a regular pair of dress shoes in a Jewish store, but we want something more comfortable.) He’s looking for a black moccasin, but doesn’t like the penny loafer look. Any ideas online or in the Lakewood area?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 8:50 pm
My son got Marc Joseph Broadway loafers in pebble black for yeshiva. He's a kid size. He also tried some Steve Madden that were the wrong size but he liked. Both on Amazon.

When my oldest went to yeshiva, he was technically a boy's size, I think he got Florsheim then, but he was quite a bit bigger than my son now (a year and a half older and bigger foot for his age).

If you have trouble finding, I can look up my Amazon orders history.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 10:00 pm
Thanks so much for taking the time to respond. He likes the Marc Joseph ones, so I just ordered them. Hope they fit 🤞🏻

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Wed, Aug 12 2020, 10:08 pm
Good luck! They're free returns and since I have a Kohl's right next to my local grocery store, I usually order a couple options and what doesn't work, I just return for free. Makes me feel better that there's IYH one pair that will work out.

Now the amount of ppl on imamother I got to buy this brand this week should convince them to give me commission 😂
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics