Home

Deal- NJ

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




OP
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 2:14 am
Hi can anyone recommend a nice clean hotel other then the ocean palace ?Thank you
Back to top

bernice




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 8:44 am
Bump
Back to top

INSPIREME




 
 
 
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 8:51 am
The Wave
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 8:54 am
Berkeley Hotel
The Asbury Hotel
Back to top

amother




Cobalt
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 8:55 am
Whats there to do in Deal? I am asking for someone that wants to go on a couple trip.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 10:26 am
There's not much to do in Deal but there are places in the surrounding area's, about 1/2 hour drive. We usually go just to relax, eat out, and walk the boardwalk. We've gone to Jenkisons Boardwalk, there's a lot going on there. There's water activities like jet skiing, boating, kayaking, about 1/2 an hour away.
Back to top

amother




OP
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 10:35 am
OP here which hotel do you recommend I would would love the wave but too expensive too me cleanliness is most important and kept up thanks
Back to top

amother




Cobalt
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 10:35 am
amother [ Amethyst ] wrote:
There's not much to do in Deal but there are places in the surrounding area's, about 1/2 hour drive. We usually go just to relax, eat out, and walk the boardwalk. We've gone to Jenkisons Boardwalk, there's a lot going on there. There's water activities like jet skiing, boating, kayaking, about 1/2 an hour away.


can you send me a link to Jet Skiing.
Is there biking?
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 11:01 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
OP here which hotel do you recommend I would would love the wave but too expensive too me cleanliness is most important and kept up thanks


We've had great experience at Ocean Place. Stunning and clean.
Back to top

amother




Amethyst
 

Post  Fri, Aug 14 2020, 11:04 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
can you send me a link to Jet Skiing.
Is there biking?


I don't know how to post a link.
There's a bike rental in the area about a 10 minute drive. I think it's called pedego.
Back to top
Recent Topics

Page 1 of 1 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
How to deal with fear of pottying?? Desperate for help!!! 14 Thu, Sep 17 2020, 10:53 am View last post
What’s the deal with cutting up an onion?
by amother
20 Fri, Sep 11 2020, 12:21 pm View last post
Deal sites
by amother
10 Wed, Sep 09 2020, 12:03 am View last post
Which beaches to go to in Deal NJ?
by amother
0 Sun, Aug 23 2020, 2:20 pm View last post
How would u deal ? I'm not dealing
by amother
0 Fri, Aug 21 2020, 1:07 am View last post