Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please say tehillim for my DC
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 8:02 am
I don't feel comfortable posting the name but DC is about to undergo a third surgery, for a bone cyst.

Because of COVID-19 only one of us can go, and the other parent and siblings won't be able to visit at all. The surgery is on Wednesday next week (admission Tuesday) and we're really davening that they let us go on Friday so we can do Shabbos at home, together, instead of half of us in one city and half in another...:'(

Please daven that this surgery is successful and we don't need another one, and also that there are no post-surgery infections or complications, and that they let us go Thursday or Friday...

Thanks y'all....

happyone

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 8:25 am
will daven for you. May Hashem give you the strength you need to get through this. May it go smoother than expected with quick and long term recovery.

ddmom

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 9:03 am
Refua sheleima!! May the surgery be a success!

geemum

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 9:07 am
I keep your dc in my thoughts when I say tehillim. Iyh all will go smoothly.

amother
Puce

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 9:28 am
If having a child going through surgery wasn't enough Covid 19 came and now adds and excarbates the loneliness and hardship.

I'm so sorry you're going through this.

I'll have your child in mind.

I know people that had one of the organizations fight for them to have both parents be there during surgery.

PinkFridge

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 9:31 am
[quote="amother [ OP ]"]I don't feel comfortable posting the name but DC is about to undergo a third surgery, for a bone cyst.
[/quote]

I don't believe our tefillos take any significant detour without a name. Preserve your privacy. That includes providing updates, though they will be greatly appreciated.
I hope it goes smoothly, that your shlichim are worthy, and that recuperation is smooth, that it's all pain-free, and clearly leads to a refuah shlaima.

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 9:45 am
Just said tehillim and a tefillah that the surgery should go smoothly without any complications and iyh your child will be completely healed from this surgery and be healthy. Wishing you much Hatzlacha!

tweek

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 9:54 am
Will do. Refuah sheleima

anonymous55

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 11:17 am
I said some tehillim for a successful surgery. Refuah shelaima!

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Aug 16 2020, 12:17 pm
Davened. Refuah Shelaimah.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 3:15 pm
Thank you ladies. We just discovered that DC might need a double surgery or an additional surgery (hopefully neither) but we'll know only on Tuesday.

Really nervous about this.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 3:17 pm
Said Tehillim. Refuah Shelaimah!

amother
Taupe

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 3:24 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you ladies. We just discovered that DC might need a double surgery or an additional surgery (hopefully neither) but we'll know only on Tuesday.

Really nervous about this.

Oy I hope you get good news on Tuesday. Just said tehillim for her. Refuah shelaima

BH Yom Yom

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 3:31 pm
Davening. May your DC have a refuah sheleimah b'karov and may your family be able to be together for Shabbos. Hugs.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 8:00 pm
I said Tehillim. Refuah shleima. I'm thinking of you and your pain even though I don't know you. Stay strong. Hug I will say more Tehillim IYH

amother
OP

Post Sat, Aug 29 2020, 4:16 pm
Just wanted to update.

The surgery went surprisingly well, BH, and they let us go on Thursday, so we were home for Shabbat. DC is still in pain but seems to be recovering well. We haven't changed the bandage yet (will do tomorrow at the doctor) but so far so good BH.

We still have to see how the cut heals and we have a follow-up in two weeks, so prayers are still welcome. Smile

FranticFrummie

Post Sat, Aug 29 2020, 5:01 pm
Hashem knows who "DC bas Imamother" is. Wink

Davening for you and your family! Hug

twizzlers1

Post Sat, Aug 29 2020, 5:24 pm
Thank you for updating! So glad the surgery went well and I hope he has an easy recovery.

Frumwithallergies

Post Sat, Aug 29 2020, 9:15 pm
Thank you for the update! Wishing your DC a refuah shleima b'karov!

amother
Taupe

Post Sat, Aug 29 2020, 9:37 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Just wanted to update.

The surgery went surprisingly well, BH, and they let us go on Thursday, so we were home for Shabbat. DC is still in pain but seems to be recovering well. We haven't changed the bandage yet (will do tomorrow at the doctor) but so far so good BH.

We still have to see how the cut heals and we have a follow-up in two weeks, so prayers are still welcome. Smile

Bh glad to hear!! Iyh it should heal smoothly with no further complications.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed