Home

Hunter/Tannersville 2020
Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling


View latest: 24h 48h 72h


amother




Apricot
 

Post Sun, Jun 20 2021, 11:21 pm
There’s also a kosher hotel opening up this summer in tannersville. It was bought from an existing non kosher establishment. Probably one of the only places that will have separate swimming in the area!
Back to top

amother




Natural
 

Post Sun, Jun 20 2021, 11:42 pm
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
There’s also a kosher hotel opening up this summer in tannersville. It was bought from an existing non kosher establishment. Probably one of the only places that will have separate swimming in the area!


Do you know what it’s called or email. I saw it advertised but lost it. I think it’s the old villa vanova. Maybe it was bought by the kosher supermarket who already had rented rooms.

Spring well manor in Haines I think has separate swimming.
Back to top

11best




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 9:14 am
New Kosher place in hunter is great for family's or just couples.. it's called melour. Yummy food . Indoor outdoor pool..
Back to top

amother




Maroon
 

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 9:17 am
11best wrote:
New Kosher place in hunter is great for family's or just couples.. it's called melour. Yummy food . Indoor outdoor pool..


I felt it was a little run down for the price. But it was packed so I guess not everyone agrees.
Back to top

chaya35




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 9:17 am
11best wrote:
New Kosher place in hunter is great for family's or just couples.. it's called melour. Yummy food . Indoor outdoor pool..


Are the rooms nice and clean?
Back to top

11best




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 9:19 am
I'm not in a new room cause needed big room for kids.. room is old but fresh .. good beds . Cots for kids
Back to top

11best




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 9:21 am
The price u pay is for food.. u sit down, u get served. U don't need to lift a finger.
Back to top

chaya35




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 9:21 am
11best wrote:
I'm not in a new room cause needed big room for kids.. room is old but fresh .. good beds . Cots for kids


Are there newer/nicer rooms?
Back to top

11best




 
 
 
 

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 9:26 am
Yes the main building has renovated smaller rooms
Back to top

amother




Apricot
 

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 10:49 am
Are the old rooms similar to Oppenheimers?
Back to top

amother




Maroon
 

Post Mon, Aug 02 2021, 10:50 am
chaya35 wrote:
Are the rooms nice and clean?


Not really but it's packed so some don't care. It's not Hungarian.
Back to top

amother




Impatiens
 

Post Tue, Aug 17 2021, 11:33 pm
Any help for activities in the for baby through teen.

looks like we cant do the scenic lift because of the baby. THanks Smile
Back to top

amother




Apricot
 

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 12:06 am
amother [ Impatiens ] wrote:
Any help for activities in the for baby through teen.

looks like we cant do the scenic lift because of the baby. THanks Smile


You sure? We did it with a baby but it was years ago so maybe things have changed. You can still let your husband and kids go while you wait on a bench at the bottom of the mountain.
There’s not a ton to do. The mountain is the main attraction. We found a bumper car place with some rides for all ages. There’s horseback riding but that’s not for babies obviously. There’s a park/playground across from the hunter public school.
Back to top

amother




Impatiens
 

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 12:54 am
amother [ Apricot ] wrote:
You sure? We did it with a baby but it was years ago so maybe things have changed. You can still let your husband and kids go while you wait on a bench at the bottom of the mountain.
There’s not a ton to do. The mountain is the main attraction. We found a bumper car place with some rides for all ages. There’s horseback riding but that’s not for babies obviously. There’s a park/playground across from the hunter public school.



Thanks for your response!

The websites sounded like no baby’s. I guess I can wait on the bottom Smile hi Family trip!!
Back to top

esuss




 
 
 
 

Post Wed, Aug 18 2021, 7:33 am
Drive to Howe caverns. About an hour and you could take baby there though No strollers.

Puttin plus has go karts and laser tag etc.
Back to top
Previous  1, 2 Recent Topics

Page 2 of 2 View latest: 24h 48h 72h


Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Vacation and Traveling

Related Topics Replies Last Post
Kosher Food Near Tannersville, Pennsylvania
by amother
10 Tue, Feb 01 2022, 1:53 pm View last post
Iso hunter green gown size 6 bk (or gemach?)
by jfk92
0 Mon, Jan 17 2022, 8:51 pm View last post
Hunter Mountains/Melour Resort 38 Fri, Sep 17 2021, 9:34 am View last post
Tannersville/Hunter Mt Help Please!!
by amother
9 Sun, Aug 22 2021, 11:19 pm View last post
Country K Tannersville 4 Sun, Aug 22 2021, 6:57 pm View last post