Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Plandemic
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 1:03 am
Has anyone watched the movie "plandemic"?
I found it very interesting. I am curious if anyone else watched it from beginning to end as well ... personally I always wondered why Bill Gates "cared" so much about Africa and was always traveling there...

https://freedomplatform.tv/pla.....iere/

amother
Aquamarine

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 1:06 am
I didn't watch it, but don't you know that Bill Gates is a good-hearted philanthropist and only wants to do things to benefit the people he's serving? [/sarcasm]

southernbubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 1:46 am
A bunch of conspiracy theories.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 7:22 am
southernbubby wrote:
A bunch of conspiracy theories.

But did you watch it?

crl

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 8:33 am
It’s well produced falsehoods. Don’t believe it, it’s been removed countless times because it promotes conspiracy theories and untruths.

https://www.factcheck.org/2020.....ideo/

amother
OP

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 8:42 am
crl wrote:
It’s well produced falsehoods. Don’t believe it, it’s been removed countless times because it promotes conspiracy theories and untruths.

Did you watch it?

There are some very valid points

imasoftov

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 8:54 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
There are some very valid points

Which are?

southernbubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 9:15 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
But did you watch it?

Parts of it but it wasn't produced by people who are trusted by the scientific community. I do agree that there could be some truth to every falsehood but anyone who watches it should try to separate fact from fiction. Because everyone has an agenda, and the truth has no agenda, I would not buy anything that smells of an agenda. For example, I don't find ultra RW opinions on the coronavirus to be believable but I also don't think that hydroxychloroquine should be off limits to physicians who want to use it to treat coronavirus and who will monitor patients for dangerous side effects, even though that appears to be the LW response to the drug.

trixx

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 9:32 am
crl wrote:

Lol "fact checkers" are the last people I would believe. If something is being censored, ask yourself why. (and then ask yourself why they're not shutting down child [filth] sites if they're so concerned for all our welfare)

southernbubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 9:41 am
trixx wrote:
Lol "fact checkers" are the last people I would believe. If something is being censored, ask yourself why. (and then ask yourself why they're not shutting down child [filth] sites if they're so concerned for all our welfare)

Who says that nobody is shutting down child filth sites? Loads of people go to jail for engaging with those sites.
YouTube and Facebook are allowed to censor anything that doesn't meet their criteria, the same way that imamother doesn't have to give a platform to the Reform movement. Maybe ultra RW websites should feature it and interested parties know where to look.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 9:45 am
crl wrote:

So you approve of CENSORSHIP???

Regardless of whether you believe it is "conspiracy theories", per our CONSTITUTION,
everyone has a right to speak (unless inciting violence).

trixx

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 9:52 am
southernbubby wrote:
Who says that nobody is shutting down child filth sites? Loads of people go to jail for engaging with those sites.
YouTube and Facebook are allowed to censor anything that doesn't meet their criteria, the same way that imamother doesn't have to give a platform to the Reform movement. Maybe ultra RW websites should feature it and interested parties know where to look.

But they're dishonest about it. They censor facts about the biden campaign (a video quoting kamala Harris and showing her saying those exact words) and allow mistruths about trump. This isn't facts, it's a leftist ideology, which is fine if that's what they state. So when you see them attempting to shut down doctors but allowing pedos pages (do you know how many I've reported to Instagram and was told it's not in violation?) you just can't trust them.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 9:55 am
#BestBubby wrote:
So you approve of CENSORSHIP???

Regardless of whether you believe it is "conspiracy theories", per our CONSTITUTION,
everyone has a right to speak (unless inciting violence).

I agree with the right of a site admin to restrict what is posted on their site. The Reform movement as well as the RW media have to have their own platforms and can't expect platforms with opposing views to give them a piece of cyberspace. Plandemic has the right to be posted on any site that allows it but not all sites have to allow it.
Our constitution gives us the right to publish our views but we may have to pay for the right to publish it. Why would we expect the liberal media to host it?

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 10:14 am
southernbubby wrote:
I agree with the right of a site admin to restrict what is posted on their site. The Reform movement as well as the RW media have to have their own platforms and can't expect platforms with opposing views to give them a piece of cyberspace. Plandemic has the right to be posted on any site that allows it but not all sites have to allow it.
Our constitution gives us the right to publish our views but we may have to pay for the right to publish it. Why would we expect the liberal media to host it?

I think when a company has a very large market share, they should not be allowed to
restrict - except for inciting violence or [filth].

Ima-Mother is a tiny private company, while YouTube, Twitter, Facebook are Social Media GIANTS.

southernbubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 10:51 am
#BestBubby wrote:
I think when a company has a very large market share, they should not be allowed to
restrict - except for inciting violence or [filth].

Ima-Mother is a tiny private company, while YouTube, Twitter, Facebook are Social Media GIANTS.

Apparently laws breaking up monopolies haven't been enforced for awhile. How was Amazon allowed to take over the world?
Fox news is apparently bigger or has more viewers than CNN so should they have to give Louis Farrakhan a platform?
Just because something is popular, does it have to include everyone? Is Trump correct for blocking Tic Tok?
Apparently, anything that is categorized as misinformation regarding Covid or vaccines is not allowed on these sites because they feel obligated to their advertisers to protect public health. Are they obligated to lose advertisers by giving everyone a platform? Do anti-vaxers feel that they have to have access to potential converts even if these sites are forced to lose money? Is RFK Jr prepared to make up the loss?
These are businesses and they are out to make money. Apparently conspiracy theories and medical misinformation isn't a big seller to the paying customers.

#BestBubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 11:12 am
southernbubby wrote:
Apparently laws breaking up monopolies haven't been enforced for awhile. How was Amazon allowed to take over the world?
Fox news is apparently bigger or has more viewers than CNN so should they have to give Louis Farrakhan a platform?
Just because something is popular, does it have to include everyone? Is Trump correct for blocking Tic Tok?
Apparently, anything that is categorized as misinformation regarding Covid or vaccines is not allowed on these sites because they feel obligated to their advertisers to protect public health. Are they obligated to lose advertisers by giving everyone a platform? Do anti-vaxers feel that they have to have access to potential converts even if these sites are forced to lose money? Is RFK Jr prepared to make up the loss?
These are businesses and they are out to make money. Apparently conspiracy theories and medical misinformation isn't a big seller to the paying customers.

Yes, social media giants who own the lion's share of the market should be forced to allow
all posts except incitement of violence and p*rn.

Advertisers won't be able to threaten these sites if it is a government mandate.

These sites are today's "public square" and CENSORSHIP should not be allowed.

amother
Royalblue

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 11:46 am
I was curious only BECAUSE I have NEVER seen something so censored so quickly and thoughroughly in the usa. Ever. Which strikes me as weird. Very weird.

Definitely has a conspiracy angle, as said in its name. But I beleive the facts in the movie are fact checked. So can you extract the facts and string together a less horrific narrative on your own?

Which laws make the USA different than China? Is the government upholding the laws or breaking them?

imasoftov

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 11:51 am
trixx wrote:

Do you know of child pr0n on any of the social media platforms that removed Plandemic? If so, did you report it?

trixx

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 11:52 am
imasoftov wrote:
Do you know of child pr0n on any of the social media platforms that removed Plandemic? If so, did you report it?

Did you see my previous post?

southernbubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 12:06 pm
#BestBubby wrote:
Yes, social media giants who own the lion's share of the market should be forced to allow
all posts except incitement of violence and p*rn.

Advertisers won't be able to threaten these sites if it is a government mandate.

These sites are today's "public square" and CENSORSHIP should not be allowed.

You might get away with posting your own views in any comment section but you might not be able to link anything that the site considers misinformation. For example, they probably won't remove a post about your nephew who was never the same after some vaccines but they might remove links to Dr Mercola.
Again, should Fox news have had to go ahead and host Farrakhan? Would you have still respected them as a news source?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics