Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Plandemic
Previous  1  2

imasoftov

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 12:08 pm
trixx wrote:
Did you see my previous post?

I hadn't seen it when I posted. Since then I've been trying to find out if there are child pr0nography pages in Instagram. I don't ask you to tell me about them as it would probably be against the law. OTOH, I don't know how I could decide if I agree with you that the pages should be removed without seeing them. Or perhaps you mean something else by "pedos pages"?

But why should a fact-checker fight pr0nography? Should the Better Business Bureau extinguish fires?

browser

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 12:49 pm
Yah
so many unanswered questions.
And I'm getting tired of the conspiracy theory answer. Thinking their just gonna silence any counter claim or question without having to provide an answer.
The truth needs to be hashed out. I find it amazing how people accept this "your questions are not valid and you don't deserve an answer" .
Have some self esteem, people!
And yes, we need to follow the money. That is not conspiracy

southernbubby

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 2:14 pm
trixx wrote:
But they're dishonest about it. They censor facts about the biden campaign (a video quoting kamala Harris and showing her saying those exact words) and allow mistruths about trump. This isn't facts, it's a leftist ideology, which is fine if that's what they state. So when you see them attempting to shut down doctors but allowing pedos pages (do you know how many I've reported to Instagram and was told it's not in violation?) you just can't trust them.

I guess that freedom of the press doesn't mean that the press has to print the truth.

happy chick

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 2:54 pm
Never seen it so no comment, but I'm just curious if this is about a movie why is it under vaccine forum?

browser

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 2:58 pm
SouthernBubby wrote: I guess that freedom of the press doesn't mean that the press has to print the truth.

uh wow.
This is an interesting spin

Last edited by browser on Sun, Aug 23 2020, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

browser

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 3:01 pm
I notice there's a lot of new spins on what constitutes a free constitutional society nowadays.

imasoftov

Post Sun, Aug 23 2020, 3:10 pm
happy chick wrote:
Never seen it so no comment, but I'm just curious if this is about a movie why is it under vaccine forum?

The movie makes false claims about the COVID-19 pandemic but some of them are about vaccines - some about vaccines in general, some about possible vaccines for SARS-CoV-2.

cbg

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 9:44 am
# 2 is out
https://plandemicseries.com/

cbg

Post Thu, Dec 23 2021, 12:27 pm
Has anyone watched it
I would like to know your thoughts

cbg

Post Fri, Dec 24 2021, 8:10 am
Am I the only one who watched this
Would love to hear IMA ideas

I live OOT where masks are optional, FL.
But ppl, even those that are 3x vaxxed are still full of fear and a lot are wearing masks

Is this fear justified
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics