Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Corona backyard wedding party planner
Previous  1  2

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Aug 25 2020, 8:12 pm
Duplicate

amother
Brunette

Post Tue, Aug 25 2020, 8:14 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
But these aren’t wedding halls. OP said she wanted her daughter to feel like she’s having a regular wedding...
And anyway, what does everyone do when they need the bathroom? There’s no concern of corona in public bathrooms? Or when you need the bathroom it doesn’t count?

I’ve been to plenty of weddings at Bais yaakov over the years. ppl make smaller weddings there or if they can’t get the date they want.

For bathrooms you cover seat. And wash hands well with soap and Purell s hands well after bathroom.

avrahamama

Post Tue, Aug 25 2020, 8:23 pm
My friend ordered her own tent on sale from Ali Express or maybe even Amazon. She said the big ones are very big and require a few strong men to put up, but it's cheaper than tent rental. And then you have a tent gmach.

Chuppah with just a tallit is beautiful.

Planners can be expensive but really worth it. Just make sure you know that there are ways to save and still have the planner help make the day run smoothly.

amother
Brunette

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 5:29 pm
Call all the big halls to see who will accommodate .

I’m invited to a wedding tonight in one of the big halls hosted by a family that is not being careful for months.
I got a txt that the chuppah and meal will be outside and you may only go in the building if you have antibodies.

I also saw an outdoor chuppah setup at Tiferes Bais yaakov today they also may be able to accommodate.

Fave

Post Thu, Aug 27 2020, 5:41 pm
Another way of keeping costs down is by twinning the wedding with another couple and set the dates one day after the other, or do morning and evening weddings On the same day.

In this way, you can share the cost of the tent, table/chairs, and Chuppah rental.

You can probably use the same flowers as well.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries