Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational
Need creative inspiration

Kiwi13

Post Sun, Aug 30 2020, 9:21 pm
I've been feeling blah and uninspired lately. B"H since my surgery I've been getting better and better, with a few minor setbacks here and there (I feel like a lighting rod for infections, blech!). I'm finally getting back my strength bit by bit and getting back to work, being more productive, etc.

I've been working on a novel and some music, but I feel like I've hit a wall where I just feel crummy and out of creative energy. It's not writers block, it's just that I feel drained of energy and passion. Before any fellow authors remind me that "passion is for people who don't finish books," I know, and there's a balance... I just feel uninspired across the board and just kind of down. :-(

I've been through a lot recently and I'm trying to bounce back and maybe being a little unreasonable in my expectations, but I'm frustrated and tired of being blah.

Please send me your best inspiration for creativity... music, poems, stories, quotes, whatever you've got. I need to jumpstart things somehow. Thanks Heart

Roots

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 1:36 am
when one door of happiness closes another one opens
but so long do we look at the door thats closed that we fail to see the one that has been opened for us

I know im not quoting it right and I think its from Hellen Keller, but that is one quote that keeps me going

refua shlema and just remember spome days are better than others and slowly slowly you will get back to your amazing self Smile Heart Hug

Kiwi13

Post Mon, Aug 31 2020, 2:02 am
Thank you Roots!

I guess maybe I'm being unrealistic and demanding too much from myself when I should just rest up and recover. It's just getting annoying and I'm getting whiny about it lol.

I made some stuff out of Perler beads tonight, one for each of my kids and left it by their seats at the breakfast table for tomorrow. At least that should bring a little sunshine to the morning.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Interesting Discussions -> Inspirational